Author: timbatu

Chinese watch out - US Persecution of Chinese Americans   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-15 09:59:59 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-15 11:47
The Chinese government NEVER executed any FLG follower. Some mentally ill individuals were put int ...

timbatu, here is a fact

China is a world leader in organ transplant surgery

The number of transplants greatly exceeds the number of officially executed prisoners and donors

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 10:00:22 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-15 09:56
You need to speak and read Chinese to understand the other side of the story. You grow up listen to ...

First tell me about FALUNG GONG and by the way Tibet is close. What happen with Tibet??

Falung gong should be prosecuted all over the world if they are ill, but the entire world likes and practice Falung gong. Is CHINA ILL?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 10:02:37 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-15 11:09
To put it simple, has the USA not been built on stolen land?

What about China? Did the Han-ren conquer TBT and XJ?

Maybe Han invaded beyond the Yellow River?

Maybe this explains why East Turkestan is now called "New Frontier"

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 10:02:37 |Display all floors
TheWesterner Post time: 2012-7-15 09:36
I can see you complain too much about the USA it is true but not in the way you are saying.

If Ch ...

Glad to see that FLG propaganda is now permitted to post. Only smart and intelligent people like you are the flag bearers of truth. Welcome from under the rock.      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 10:03:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-7-15 10:05
TheWesterner Post time: 2012-7-15 10:00
First tell me about FALUNG GONG and by the way Tibet is close. What happen with Tibet??

Falung go ...

You need to practice FLG yourself before you make such a statement. I know someone who practiced it. After a while, he said that he had a FL (wheel of law) in his belly. One day, when nobody was around, he used a knife and cut his belly open to get the FL. There was no FL in his belly. But he died. No one should suffer under such a cult anymore.

As for Tibet, you can join our previous discussion: do a search of "Chinadaily bbs Greek self immolation not reported" and go to page 4.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 10:05:20 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-15 12:03
You need to practice FLG yourself before you make such a statement. I know someone who practiced i ...

interesting, I never saw such a thing in my country

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 10:05:55 |Display all floors
flgpropdept Post time: 2012-7-15 10:02
Glad to see that FLG propaganda is now permitted to post. Only smart and intelligent people like y ...

What is right is right. What is wrong is wrong.

FALUNG GONG IS RIGHT!
CHINA IS WRONG!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.