Views: 45010|Replies: 442

Chinese watch out - US Persecution of Chinese Americans   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-14 04:49:08 |Display all floors
A federal grand jury has indicted a Chinese citizen on charges of trying to illegally export US material to help Tehran enrich uranium, American officials said Friday. Yi, known as "Kohler" were charged with one count of conspiracy to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act by conspiring to export US goods without a proper license. He was also charged with one count of conspiracy to defraud the United States, two counts of smuggling, two counts of illegally exporting US goods to Iran in violation of the IEEPA and one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering.

If convicted, he faces up to 20 years for the IEEPA violations, five years for conspiring to defraud the United States, 10 years for each of the two smuggling counts, 20 years for each of the two IEEPA counts and 20 years for money laundering.

Since the US wrongful persecution of Chinese American Wenho Lee from Taiwan, hundreds of Chinese businessmen have been persecuted by the US Sinophobic regime.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 08:35:03 |Display all floors
We could shoot them - but that would bring us down to a Chinanian level of justice.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 11:06:59 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2012-7-14 08:35
We could shoot them - but that would bring us down to a Chinanian level of justice.

The US not only has death penalty, but the US cops shoot dead far more people than any country in the world. The US legal system promotes the US cops to shoot at minorities. The US also shoot and kill a large number of Hispanic immigrants annually. Those shot dead includes children. Now, the US killed 1.3 million human beings in its War in Iraq alone.

Can you digest these facts?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 15:22:04 |Display all floors
timbatu supporting chinese espionage again

to him, the thieves are heroes, patriots and role models

america needs to watch all the timbatus
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 18:53:37 |Display all floors
Let me find my TASER and I'll have a chat with him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 20:54:58 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2012-7-14 08:35

First your media lies about the level of freedom and human rights enjoyed by Chinese people in China.

Then, you use the lies from your media to justify your own persecution of Chinese people in the US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 22:25:36 |Display all floors
They could always return home, no?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.