Author: ttt222

70 reasons to mourn for America   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-11 19:51:06 |Display all floors
ttt222 Post time: 2012-7-11 17:42
46. Many Republicans still believe that George W. Bush was a "conservative" and that he was a "good ...
57. The percentage of Americans that consider the Bible to be important continues to fall.

Wait.....this is a good thing!!!

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-7-11 19:56:44 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-7-11 19:48
Katrina?

We keep a sharp eyes on American natural disaster as those were here in Bay of Bengal.Our people in sea area are most renponsive to the cyclone.Our govt offer disaster management to US govt.They thankfully accepted and says will give a call if need.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 20:23:14 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-7-11 19:56
We keep a sharp eyes on American natural disaster as those were here in Bay of Bengal.Our people i ...

We just had a disaster here this morning in my town.  A train derailed that was carrying gasoline causing a very large explosion and fire!  Right in the middle of town!  They have the fire out now I believe.

Katrina was handled poorly, I agree.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 20:23:18 |Display all floors
Printing too much paper money as they feel like it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 20:24:12 |Display all floors
With 59% of its budget spent on the military and the fraudulent wars used to justify this waste, together with the trillions of worthless derivatives held by the Fed, sucking its economy into a black hole, the U.S. is on its way to becoming Hell on Earth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 00:23:00 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-7-11 19:56
We keep a sharp eyes on American natural disaster as those were here in Bay of Bengal.Our people i ...

The fires are still burning from the explosion, but its dying down now.  I'm surprised that fire didn't catch on - with that heat wave we had, everything is soooo dry.  It was carrying ethanol and styrene.

I have to say I'm impressed with my city and how they have handled it.  It happened in the middle of the night and they evacuated all the people who lived close to it.  No one was seriously injured and they contained the fire.  I guess they are just letting the chemicals burn off now?

A little worried about what all was in those tanks though and if they have told us everything.

Not really a natural disaster tho.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-7-12 00:33:31 |Display all floors
Yeah.

So go back to your own house or daughters house.Happy to learn you have so many place to travel with.Nice indeed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.