Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 10:40:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 10:50:59 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-7-12 10:40
Absolutely.

..and they complain GST makes them uncompetitive !!!!

You should been sucking up too much Chinese pollution.

Bad for brain cells.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 10:54:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 10:57:54 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-7-12 10:54
You need to spend some time in the real world, not your fantasy one.

The real world is that Australia is well managed and things just seems to work

And China is one big polluted pit and everyone struggling just to find a little justice.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-7-12 10:59:02 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-7-12 10:40
Absolutely.

..and they complain GST makes them uncompetitive !!!!

I agree entirely.

If a country wants good public education, health and welfare services then the taxpayers have to be prepared to pay more taxation to pay for it. You cannot have the cake and eat it too, not even the omnipresent politicans can pull that rabbit out of the hat without cost to the public.  

I've advocated a flat taxation model for decades, no deductions, no 1 metre long tax act. Simply give us XX percent of your gross turnover, the rest is yours. The same thing with all income over 20K p.a. a two level flat tax model for example under 20K no tax, 20-50K = 10%, 50K plus = 25% and for companies 25% or so flat. This place would be awash with money to pay for the services we demand as the top end of town would be better off financially and the accountants out of work for the most part and that would be a good thing I think.

Scrap the carbon tax and put a straight energy levy in place with 100% of the money raised going to getting the South Australian geothermal energy solution working as it can supply the entire east coast with clean electricity for at least 1000 years. That only leaves WA power generation as an issue.

Will they do it.. hell no, our politicians are so much of a joke that the entire lot of them couldn't organise a bang in a brothel or booze up in a brewery.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 11:08:49 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-7-12 10:54
You need to spend some time in the real world, not your fantasy one.

You want to know what is a real jail?
A continental sized jail?

It is when you cannot have a baby for your only child to play with.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.