Author: desperado123

Andy Xie: Australia would be next Spain   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-11 20:42:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 20:43:22 |Display all floors
If this does happen, then I guess all the Irish emmigrants picked the wrong country to escape to...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 21:39:31 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-7-11 19:41
he is mainstream

here's an article from 2010 - sydney morning herald:

oops! you did a great quotation as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 21:48:58 |Display all floors
Wayne Swan can ignore Xie at his own peril. Swan can even ridicule Xie as living in another planet and try to alienate opinions like Xie's. But the entire nation can no longer ignore what's plain for all to see. Xie has a knack for calling things right. And he's right on the money when he gives his detailed prognosis. There's a reason why Bloomberg and CNBC invariably turns to the prophecies of Xie whenever something inexplicably bad happens or things go wrong. So when foreign money sloshes out of the country and liquidity dries up, you heard it first from the black crow Andy. And Wayne Swan might be just be the black swan he never imagined himself to be. Whatever happens, cheers to us all!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-7-11 22:10:32 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-7-11 20:37
Word is BHP plans a hold on all new projects for up to 2 years.

Almost not reported in the Austra ...

Don't I know every know it. There's a lot never gets reported in our Murdochian, Packer dominated parochial press. As for the TV news, well what can I say except watch the excreta that masquerades on the commercial networks as current affairs here... paid advertorials infested with shills and other dross.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 22:29:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 23:59:10 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-7-11 22:29
Yes, we have some of the most pathetic press imaginable.

Australians are being ripped blind by th ...

From the poorest to the richest in China, all prefer to live in Australia than to live in China, subject to the changing winds of the Queen Bees in China.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.