Author: vincent01

Parents lost their only child   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-11 12:20:02 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-11 11:46
I think the one child policy is inhumane.
Too much sacrifices
And so lonely not to have brothers  ...

yes, too many sacrifices, there's one middle school president was dismissed from his position just for he has two children.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 13:43:10 |Display all floors
There are too many people on our planet and our activities are affecting the climate now as well as already having sent thousands of other species to extinction. 90% of the people I have ever met are complete morons and don't deserve the oxygen provided by our miraculous planet.
China already comprises 1.4 billion people. How many do you want? Your country cannot contain any more as you don't have enough good agricultural land. Stop with the breeding already. The Party may not be perfect but they got that one spot on. If the OCP is relaxed, imagine the miserable life of girls in China - it would become 100 times worse, because as soon as little brother was born, they would be totally ignored. The OCP works and isn't broken, so don't fix it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 17:45:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-7-11 17:46
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-7-11 13:43
There are too many people on our planet and our activities are affecting the climate now as well as  ...

Shorty's rule.........cruelty is the best policy.

Even if it means racial genocide.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 17:48:19 |Display all floors
隱形dē眼淚 Post time: 2012-7-11 12:20
yes, too many sacrifices, there's one middle school president was dismissed from his position just ...

Will they dismiss the biggest President?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 09:37:13 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-11 17:48
Will they dismiss the biggest President?

who knows?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 09:41:11 |Display all floors
隱形dē眼淚 Post time: 2012-7-12 09:37
who knows?

Favoritism is a fact of life., especially so in China.

The people can of course dream of justice and fair play for all........one day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 09:42:23 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2012-7-10 10:34
This is so tragic for China. To see their family line end while still being alive is horrible to ima ...

Agreed.  Its heartbraking.

Its my biggest fear.  No parent should outlive their children.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.