Author: vincent01

Parents lost their only child   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-11 07:54:12 |Display all floors
{:soso__15790394368709600570_3:} I‘m the only child ,too. How i wished had a sister or bro.. It's time to stop the Policy.Xi/Li expected to do more.They'll never feel the very feeling of those families.50's&60's,one family may has at least 3 children...Many hand make the light work! haha...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 07:55:19 |Display all floors
wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-7-10 18:29
It is true!
The West favored and encouraged China's 'One-Child Policy'.

Maybe it was because last time China underwent a huge population explosion, 30 million of you died from starvation (1958-1962) and despite offers of aid, none was taken. Perhaps they didn't want such a catastrophe to occur again.
You're forgetting that at the time it was introduced that China did not take a blind bit of notice of any foreign advice, so don't try to pass the buck on this issue. It's too easy to blame America for all your problems, but it was also America's trade that has made China rich, so what do you want exactly? You can't have it both ways.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 10:59:50 |Display all floors
LinCH Post time: 2012-7-11 01:02
We should not take this burden alone. Every country has to do its part. It is what the West is doi ...

Yes, I agree with you. The westerns shouldn't urge China to perform One-Child policy when they are promoting their residents to give birth to more children even reward those who give birth to a new baby.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 11:03:23 |Display all floors
LinCH Post time: 2012-7-11 00:57
The one-child policy is going to be relaxed, but it is proceeding too slowly. Because the policy i ...

Maybe till that time, many young people would like to be Dinks because they want to live only two people world, or for higher ranks in career.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 11:10:24 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-10 20:38
The queen bee want to commit racial genocide and no one can stop them.............

Let me guess, you agree with the One-Child Policy, and think that if lose this Policy, the world would gonna be end?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 11:18:57 |Display all floors
隱形dē眼淚 Post time: 2012-7-11 10:59
Yes, I agree with you. The westerns shouldn't urge China to perform One-Child policy when they are ...

No they don't. Russia does, but that's hardly Western is it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 11:46:46 |Display all floors
隱形dē眼淚 Post time: 2012-7-11 11:10
Let me guess, you agree with the One-Child Policy, and think that if lose this Policy, the world w ...

I think the one child policy is inhumane.
Too much sacrifices
And so lonely not to have brothers and sisters to play with.

But queen bees think sacrifices are good for the country.
And no body can change the policy as long as shorty is a God in China.

Shorty is no longer living, he has become a God.

Until you can get a monkey God, nothing is going to change.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.