Author: vincent01

Parents lost their only child   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-10 17:22:42 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-7-10 16:55
Of course - blame the Americans. Didn't you hear that the one-child policy is one of America's maj ...

Sometimes we made the policy to an exaggeratd extent, in 70's or 80's , they would damage your houses, even odinopoeia some one, they did that only for the purpose of achievements in their career. The policy is good, but the one who perform it is not always god.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-10 17:26:12 |Display all floors
LinCH Post time: 2012-7-10 17:02
It is very plausible that America was behind that push. Everyone was talking about population contr ...

I agree with you that we should take the policy gradual, and should take different measurements according to different countries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-10 20:18:59 |Display all floors
wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-7-10 18:29
It is true!
The West favored and encouraged China's 'One-Child Policy'.

You mean we won't lose the One-Child Policy, on the contrary, the Policy will be performed much more wider?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-10 20:30:35 |Display all floors
I couldn't imagine losing a child.

No parent should outlive their children!  The pain is too great!

Perhaps they can help these people through programs.  I put myself through college working as a home-health aid taking care of the elderly who are sick and home-bound.  Some of them just wanted company and I was happy to give it to them.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-10 20:38:09 |Display all floors
The queen bee want to commit racial genocide and no one can stop them.............
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-10 20:40:59 |Display all floors
According to the family planning people, China has too many people.

Some culling is needed.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-10 21:24:38 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-7-10 13:10
There are many unwanted orphans who would welcome the chance to join a loving family home. Life goes ...

People who are arguing and crying in the late night TV shows because there are problems in their family or life. And they are hard to deal with. That doesn't mean that Chinese people enjoy the opportunity to feel miserable.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.