Author: timbatu

CNN uses Cooper’s coming out to bash China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-13 00:15:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-7-13 00:17
JFenix Post time: 2012-7-12 23:37
Discrimination won't stop until people change their attitudes.

We have all kinds of laws to protec ...

If European Americans see God as essential and they cannot give up it, why do they think Chinese would abandon their 5000 years tradition and convert to your "Core Value"?

What you are saying is exactly what the US is practicing: forcing minorities to convert and it has failed miserably with Latino children protesting, African kids becoming criminals, etc. You need to tolerate diversity. 200 years have past, your racist ideology is as hard as ever.

The US has laws but those laws are not reinforced. As a result, the US business owners and even public employers OPENLY practice racial stereotype and discrimination. Data shows that US black households worth 1/12th the value of US white household. JFenix, how DARE you to ask minorities to shut up on such inequality?! In such a shocking reality, people like JFenix, asking minorities to join whites. But DON'T YOU KNOW that all us minorities WANT to join whites but WHITES reject us?

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 01:12:23 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-13 00:15
If European Americans see God as essential and they cannot give up it, why do they think Chinese wo ...

Again, you're not getting it.

Regardless of religion or culture, we as humans share more in common than you are willing to admit.

We all feel heartbreak when we lose someone we love.  We all feel joy when our children look to us with love.  We all worry about the future and fear things we don't know.

This is what I'm talking about and its a two-way street.

You have to also realize that you are more like christians than different.  

You will never be happy if you can't see all people as just people first.  

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 08:38:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-7-13 08:40
JFenix Post time: 2012-7-13 01:12
Again, you're not getting it.

Regardless of religion or culture, we as humans share more in commo ...

Is your dream possible in US reality. Here is a BBC world headline: Anger over Chinese US Olympic kit

US athletes at the London Olympics will wear stylish uniforms designed in the US but made in China, prompting bipartisan dismay in Washington.

The news prompted a rare outbreak of bipartisan agreement, with Republican and Democratic leaders highly critical of the US Olympic Committee.

"I think the Olympic committee should be ashamed of themselves," Senate majority leader Harry Reid said.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 10:19:24 |Display all floors
Timmy (South Park style)

You are what is known as a single issue activist. Your agenda? Bleating about how big, nasty Americans are cruel to poor little Chiniese.

All together now - AWWWWWWW

There. Feel better now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 10:36:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by timbatu at 2012-7-13 10:42
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-7-13 10:19
Timmy (South Park style)

You are what is known as a single issue activist. Your agenda? Bleating ab ...

Nobody forces you to read my posts. Why do you have to read what I write? Your very behavior is interesting but bizarre, although I know why you behave the way you do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 10:56:59 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-13 10:36
Nobody forces you to read my posts. Why do you have to read what I write? Your very behavior is int ...

You know, huh?

OK, let's hear it? This should be interesting.................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-13 11:15:53 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-7-13 10:56
You know, huh?

OK, let's hear it? This should be interesting.................

It is your JOB.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.