Author: timbatu

CNN uses Cooper’s coming out to bash China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-11 23:38:39 |Display all floors
I always thought he was GAY, so no surprises.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 02:08:35 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-11 21:19
The problem is not about how foreigners are scarce. The problem is US views. The US majority see C ...

Everytime there was a wave of european immigrants, they were met with prejudice.  Most of those migrations occured in the 19th century/ early 20th century.  

The irish had a lot of trouble as well as the italians.  It's no where near that today.

The rate of european immigration to the US is very low and has been for the last 50 years or so.

You're not being honest about US immigration.

Moreover, you are a disgrace to the chinese who immigrate here and stake out a decent living.  

This is how I know you are at least 1st or 2nd generation, you are far more american in all your whining and demands for entitlement.

You should listen to Kbay - CNN is only relevant if you give it that power.  He actually has the right take on this which is to ignore it to irrelevance.

I mean seriously.....why should they care or lose sleep over something said on CNN. Who gives a fck?

I don't care what china or anyone else for that matter thinks of the US.  There will always be haters.  Why waste any time on it???

And why say 'black guest'?  Is race an issue here?  

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 02:59:25 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-11 03:59
Bandito, I have no interest in staying in the US. I understand people like you are brainwashed to b ...

So quit US and move to Taipei. You can then join a band of disgruntled ex US residents that are throwing stones....at least fitting that you have located to a place where everyone loves China
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 07:47:43 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-7-12 02:08
Everytime there was a wave of european immigrants, they were met with prejudice.  Most of those mi ...

The alleged trouble of Irish and Italians are nothing if compared with the US discrimination faced by the Chinese immigrants. The historical facts are well recorded with narratives and pictures. Racism blinds your eyes and brains. This is your severe weakness.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 07:51:47 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-7-12 07:47
The alleged trouble of Irish and Italians are nothing if compared with the US discrimination faced ...

So when are you going to china?

You must be anxious to end your misery here.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 07:56:51 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-7-12 07:51
So when are you going to china?

You must be anxious to end your misery here.

Why are you so eager to know? Is it your business?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-12 08:07:26 |Display all floors
JFenix's resentment toward Chinese immigrants are explicit all over CD.

JFenix Post time: 2012-7-12 07:51
So when are you going to china? You must be anxious to end your misery here.

JFenix Post time: 2012-5-14 18:56
Not celebrating (timbatu's departure from the US).  Just curious and I'm actually happy for you. No reason to live in misery unless you get off on that kind of thing.

JFenix Post time: 2012-5-24 17:30
Lol You've made your point clear. We all know your agenda timbo.  No one wants to fix something they hate.  You have to care first. You have no love for this country.  Go home.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.