Author: SMITHI

Clinton: Russia and China will 'pay price' for supporting Assad   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-7 07:59:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by TheHermit at 2012-7-7 08:03
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-7 07:33
believe that Russia and China are paying any price at all – nothing at all – for standing up on b ...

Do I hear China pleading?........."Oh NO!!...please NO!!....NOT the dreaded US democrazy"  
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 08:21:18 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-7-7 07:59
Do I hear China pleading?........."Oh NO!!...please NO!!....NOT the dreaded US democrazy"

Some how you dread the word democracy.
But not the Premier of China
He never dreaded the word.

Nevertheless, The PM's dreaded policy on Syria means China will be paying a price
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 13:51:22 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-7 07:33
believe that Russia and China are paying any price at all – nothing at all – for standing up on b ...
China' image will suffer.

so image of China and Russia made by west is otherwise nice and clean?

look whatever China do west will cry Woolf and you know it.

you yourself will never change mind about China no matter what China does, it is not about deeds it is about propaganda warfare you silly dildo.

China have no reason to appease west in light of South China Sea situation and western support to  separatism in China.

West don't want united and strong China or Syria or Iran or Russia so why would any of them worry about how west see them?

Did Hitler liked Great Britain when Chamberlain gave  Czechoslovakia to him in Munich pact?

no nothing changed Hitler did hit on Britain eventually , appeasing crocodiles never pay off.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 13:55:53 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-7-7 05:44
I trust you know the situation better than I do Smithi.

All that can happen is that a future gove ...

to be honest Hermit I’m just observer I’m not professional , i read i analyse and i give opinion and my opinion is often proven to be wrong but that is what we do, we humans interested in politics for some reason............i sometimes wonder why am I drawn in this , why do we read stuff , why do we want to be heard.............we speculate we predict , we give opinion and we hope our side win.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 14:48:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-7-7 14:49
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-7 08:21
Some how you dread the word democracy.
But not the Premier of China
He never dreaded the word.

blimey! nobody dreads of word democracy don't be silly.

Just ask Iraqis , they love it and cheer it everyday ........firework never stopped ...............yesterday 50 died in car firework.

Libyans too they love it , yesterday they shot helicopter in excitement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 14:51:18 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-7-7 15:02

Did Killary Clinton threatened apartheid state of Israel?

surely Palestinians would love some democracy too , no?

Also worth mentioning illegally occupied Syrian Golan heights refugees would like to go home same as Syrian ones in Turkey.

Why would 500000 Syrian refugees expelled by Israelis in Golan heights been less important than few hindered Syrians in Turkish refugee camps?

people belong to their homes in this part of Syria too?

Why can't Killary order Israel to give illegaly ocupied Golan heights back to Syria and let half million refugees go home?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-7 16:19:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.