Author: haishiwo

Wife of gay in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-10 05:43:13 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-7-8 14:36
maybe, but I think it is a most unwise policy

suddenly many Chinese men with residency in Austral ...

Oh,
new developements in germany.
The Conservatives now want to abolish the discriminations against homosex civil union compared to marriage
that the left and the greens had built into it.
"Homosexual partners in civil unions want to take responsibility for each other, these are conservative values,
and we want to support that, and end the discrimination of those who are in such a way commiting to each other."

Applause, Applause.
Kinda makes the left and green look retarded now, doesn't it?
Why did they make it necessary for the conservatives to abolish the discrimination,
if they are trying to advertise themselves to the fags as supporting them and opposing discrimination in any form?

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 05:52:31 |Display all floors
CVHuan Post time: 2012-7-8 14:08
That is still promoting "separate but equal", which is not a proud thing for the 21st century of h ...

what I just told to lebeast.
And funny to see somebody like you of all bringing up human rights.
This Years Budget for chinese tax money wasting still includes some of my taxes.
Bad enough use of them already, but if they are used this way,
I at least demand some certain level of discipline from you when you're posting your five jiao posts.
Could you please hand me a contact of your superior so I may complain to him about your conduct?
Thanks in Advance.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 09:05:14 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-8-9 15:52
what I just told to lebeast.
And funny to see somebody like you of all bringing up human rights.
T ...

Five jiao posts??? What are you talking about?

I do not know why you are getting personal with me. You have issues, harrassing me with your creepy reply to my 1-month old or so post.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 13:47:02 |Display all floors
Are you listening, saltandpepper?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 15:29:37 |Display all floors
I think alot of gays who marry women do it just to appear normal in front of others, because they don't have the courage to come out and admit. Gay marriage could change that and make homosexuality more accepted in China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.