Author: voice_cd

Salute to folk heroes   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-11 10:56:39 |Display all floors
vincent01 Post time: 2012-7-10 17:11
Here is a story I would like to share.

82-year-old woman repays debt by picking up trash

Thank you, vincient, I am  touched by the story.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-11 10:59:11 |Display all floors
LoneAcorn Post time: 2012-7-10 17:16
June 27, 2012
5:30PM
In China’s Hunan Province, Hengyang county, Fu Anmin and his adult son, Fu Lia ...

Thank  you for sharing, he is a real man.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-11 17:55:51 |Display all floors
hehehe..Great.

Living in transient China, we often decry money worship and lament moral crisis.

It reminds me of British Industrial Revolution, such as sth in Oliver Twist film.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-12 07:43:45 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-7-11 10:59
Thank  you for sharing, he is a real man.

You're welcome

The locals have honored him with the nickname "Most Handsome Man".

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-7-12 09:46:45 |Display all floors
I'm deeply touched by their stories. Few in the world have the greatness to change the history, but each of us can make our efforts to make the world a better place to live. The following is a story about China's most beautiful policewoman.

Policewoman Holds Up Tilted Bus, Saves Kindergartners

Policewoman Li Shan was dubbed the 'Most Beautiful Policewoman in Linxiang' on June 27, 2012, after she saved 13 passengers, including nine children, by holding up a kindergarten school-bus that had gotten trapped during heavy rains and was in danger of tipping over in Baiyun Town, Linxiang City, south China's Hunan Province.  

Li Shan holds up the tilted bus. [Sina]

A photographer snapped photos of Li's heroic feat and posted in online, attracting the attention of many netizens. Local newspapers also reported the story. Li says that she was simply doing her duty.

On July 3, 2012, a representative from the kindergarten presented a silk banner to Li in praise of her bravery.  

A representative from the kindergarten presents a silk banner to Li Shan in praise of her bravery. [Sina]

Li Shan at an interview [Sina]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-14 16:01:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Judy2072 at 2012-7-25 10:43

Have you remembered Wen huazhi,who is a really hero. 1.jpg

Wen Huazhi is abeautiful girl,who has beautiful face and nice age when the acident happen.At thattime,she is only 23.

Wen huazhi is ayoung travel guider.In the afternoon of Aug 28,2005.,Wen Huazhi and her travelteam have suffered a serious travel accident in Yanan,Shanxi province. In the processof waitting for rescue,Wen,who is comatose many times,keeps calm to encourage hertourists constantly.After the rescue persons comes,she requests that theyshould help her tourists firstly, although she is the one who is hurted very seriously.At the end,her tourists are all rescued successfully,but she has to amputat herleft leg for missing the best rescue time.

In 2005,we are allmoved by Wen’s spirit.I am the guider,please rescue my touristsfirstly.”,this sentence shocks our minds.Guider” isnot a reason there,and it is a persistence or a responsibility.

As a young travelguider,Wen has made a extraordinary feat in her position,showed her elevatedthought,and composed her perfect movement.Wen’s spirits,that is fear no sacrifice,beloyal to her duty and optimistic upward,are valued to learn.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-18 09:59:27 |Display all floors
Judy2072 Post time: 2012-7-14 16:01
Have you remembered Wen huazhi,who is a really hero.

Who is Wen Huazhi
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.