Author: edisonone

China flexes muscles to assert control over the South China Sea   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-19 10:48:59 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-7-19 08:41
Negative, bombing cities with particular targets being industry and war supporting facilities, is  ...

Indiscriminate bombing and killing of civilians in villages is an indictable offence and is being pursued by the ICC even today against smaller nations  ..........

A shoot-to-kill policy is against the UN rules of war and is a war crime  ...............

They are both acts of genocide  ...........

Now ........

As to calling me an 'idiot.  .........

You clearly do not have the ability or intelligence to conduct a civilized conversation and it may well be that you have not grown up enough to be able to do so ........

Sadly there seems to be no rule on age limit here so in future I will ignore your posts because I feel it is a waste of my time discussing with someone aged 12 or so .........

No need to reply and if you need consultation you should try your teddy bear or action man figure for help ..........

Bye bye Junior  .......

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-19 11:18:39 |Display all floors
Oooooooh.

The poor dude that's stuck in puberty got properly admonished!

{:soso_e179:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-19 12:25:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-19 12:36:55 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-7-19 12:25
Calling someone a child because they called you an idiot does not make you any less of an idiot idi ...

{:soso_e174:}

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-19 15:02:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-21 14:15:49 |Display all floors
The only muscle Chinanian flex is thier colon{:soso_e174:}
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-21 15:46:55 |Display all floors
Nah, the locals use it as a face cream, but you put it in your jiaozi to feed your family
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.