Author: macanese

Is the PLA a Paper Dragon ? - Wall Street Journal - July 03, 2012. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-8 00:44:48 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-8 00:50:15 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-7-8 00:44
Your friend is merely dumber than you then, and it doesn't help that he is imaginary.

Now go ru ...

So why the reply  ........  

Unless you are an adict ........         

Bye bye .........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-8 13:50:21 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-7-7 23:19
If you know anything you know garrison quality soldiers different from those intended for field  ...

First off. China had given various warnings that she will step into the picture
should the US come close to Chinese border. This was relayed may times through the UN and India.

If you know anything you know garrison quality soldiers different from those intended for field armies. But you don't know anything, if you did you would know you are mistaking your american exploitation of jap women for what was really the soviet rape of 2 mill german women. Another good example of chinese style history, which no ones shares....

You idiots will gloss over what you have done to Japan, and the Japs will continue to serve your interests till they get sick of it.

Actually the ORIGINAL and main objective was to secure the south, so there was no loss as much as

Mad Arturs main interest was to enter China. That was why Truman sacked him, partly because of his failure and also because of his recalcitrance. Mad Arthur did not understand the cost to the US in terms of world support if the US were to nuke China

You know, maybe those 5 nuclear bombs would have killed less than the cultural revolution, the kim dynasty + the rok, un, and us casualties it would save. In fact I'm pretty certain it would... Go figure... Truman killed more people than he saved by denying arthur and letting the kims turn the north in one of the worlds most recognized pariah states, if not THE most recognized. Also if more death ever occurs on the korean peninsula those lives can also be added to those that could have been saved.

Yea, you are really lucky. Keep sticking your neck out and see if you keep it, is it like watching a kid play with a guillotine

Don't try to defend the indefensible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-8 14:19:33 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-7 10:43
He who plays with army will be burn by army.

If China plays with army,

Hey America is doing fine with that! Why can't China?!  
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-8 14:44:29 |Display all floors
CVHuan Post time: 2012-7-8 14:19
Hey America is doing fine with that! Why can't China?!

Because China is not America.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-8 14:52:15 |Display all floors
Ahhhh true, still a 'developing' nation.
(probably until the end of time)
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-8 15:09:42 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-8 00:44
Because China is not America.

It does not mean China cannot do it. "American Exceptionalism" is not permanent.
Put out your right arm, hold back your left arm... <(=^.^=);

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.