find my true love In Jusus. [Copy link] 中文

dreads has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-24 19:08:00 |Display all floors

to mildude

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-26 21:34:38 |Display all floors

sorry

I shouldn't have said those things.your right,it was hardly Christian to do that.It just drives me up the wall when anyone says God isn't real,or Christianity is stupid,or when people laugh at me for my belief.

It doesn't say in the Bible that we should confess,we don't need to cuz Jesus already knows what we've done.It just says that if we ask Jesus to forgive us for our sins,he will.It doesn't say to pray to saints either.only catholics do that.We give money to churches because Jesus did stuff like that.The Bible doesn't say to celebrate Jesus,we just do it.Why?Because He's JESUS!Don't you want to celebrate the day he was born,and the day he rose form the dead?

From nwo on I'm gonna shut up.I said in an earlier post,Blessed be the peacemakers..I haven't really been being one though.Dreads,or James,thanks man!

Use magic tools Report

dreads has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-27 11:30:46 |Display all floors

No Need

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-29 15:17:20 |Display all floors

continuing the discussion .....

My 1st posting did not appear ..... so I am sending another one. If I can recall, well. .......  I think this thread on religion has generated much discussion and this is no different. Thank you, Angela, for for your initiative.

I think it is sad when one say that one does not need God. A person who does wrong things can be forgiven if he realizes his folly. It would be difficult for one to receive forgiveness if one is not even aware that one
had done a wrong thing. I did a wrong thing to A. A can forgive me for  that wrong thing done. Who can forgive me of the many wrong things that I have done on others? Only, God, my maker, can forgive me. We, including myself, are most able to identify the speck of wood in the eyes of others but we are kind of blinded by the log that is embedded in our eyes.

Another thing to ponder would be that God has created in our hearts a void that only He is able to fill. Only He is able to fill that emptiness and longings in our hearts and when that is done, peace and joy will ensue. Many have searched for a meaning, a purpose of their existence and it may be an exercise in futility if the search is not anchored in our Creator, our God.

Thank you for taking time to share and enlightening one another.

Shalom!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-8 11:40:33 |Display all floors

so nice to know you,jetschin

It's such a big pleasure to hear from you, I feel so peaceful and happy.I belive the feeling coming through you from our Father.
     So glad to know sisters and brothers from all over the world,we haven't met each other, but feel so near so nice so familiar.
     Thank you for taking time to share and enlightening one another.It is what I really want to say,Jetschin!!
      I thank Father save me,My body,my soul,my life.
      I know a boy who loves me very much,but I have not made the final decision. These days he does feel upset because he does not love his job,really upset ,he feel evreything is dully,He don't believe in God,
I try to read BIBLE with him,I  am so happy that he could know the feeling of peace and love.I send the Bible to him,In  my heart IT is the spring of the real life.
      What I want to say is OUR FATHER could enlight our life,everything.
And I ask my friends to pray for him,he really need the real spring in his heart.
      Brothers and sisters, Hope the real spring of life be with you forever ,the real light of life enlght you forever and ever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-8 11:48:19 |Display all floors

about true love

I think that you will get true love if you give your true love to somebody.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-8 16:38:29 |Display all floors

perfect.

I see

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.