Author: godinheaven

find my true love In Jusus. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-22 18:39:15 |Display all floors

sammyd,YOU r the stupid one

don't you even know what the grape juice and bread is for?it's called COMMUNION,in other words it's just a way of saying thanks to Jesus for dying on the cross for us.and we serve grape juice instead of wine because some people don't like wine,escepcially kids.

Jesus and God are real too.they have performed many miracles during the whole time of the earth.if they aren't real,then who created the earth?it wasn't just there forever.and who created the first man and woman?how did they come to the world if God hadn't created them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-22 21:01:05 |Display all floors

don't even try

Sammyd, while your comments probably won't win you too many friends in this thread, you're just wasting your breath.  You absolutely cannot have any type of intellectual, theological debate with born-again Christians.  There's no talking to them.  I live in the northern end of the American Bible Belt and my mom is a true believer.  My dad goes along with it, but since he's an engineer and he and I read a lot of the same science books for fun, I know he can't believe all this Bible stuff.  Christians can find an excuse for any tragedy committed by others or even by themselves as "an act of God."  

What I find so ironic is that Judaism is not a universal religion, in that it claims no monopoly on the truth and does not try to convert others to its way of thinking, but it is one of the most persecuted in history.  Whereas Christianity and Islam truly believe theirs are the only two truths (mutually exclusive, of course) and actively try to convert non-believers.  

You know what?  I don't need anyone to tell me what to believe.  Why does anyone else care if I die and go to hell?  It's my problem.  I have no problem at all with Christians who want to go about their business.  But leave the rest of us alone.

Use magic tools Report

dreads has been deleted
Post time 2004-4-22 21:39:27 |Display all floors

Love?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-23 02:25:55 |Display all floors

Jusus

You have never known him.  You have maybe know religion, but you have not know him even if you can spell right.  foolish thing.  leave tis woman alone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-23 02:41:04 |Display all floors

True love in Jusus

Angela   do not listen to the negative retards.  Jesus knows who you are.  He will help you as much as he loves.  Follow your heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-23 21:08:07 |Display all floors

hey sammyd,do me a favor..SHUT UP AND LEAVE US ALONE!

yes,I believe,I believe with all that is in me
yes,I believe,though the world rises against me
I will remain faithfull to the choice I have made
I am determined,I will not be ashamed
I will lift up my voice so the whole world can see,that yes,I believe.

If you have a problem with religion,then so be it,but leave those who have one alone.Just go away,man.If abolutely,positively,just HAVE to write a message about how religion is 'so bad',please write it a little shorter.I don't think very many ppl have the patience to read your mile long letters,including me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-23 21:17:49 |Display all floors

how many times have YOU mispelled a word?

EVERYONE makes spelling mistakes.no one is perfect you guys!A good Christian does know God,too.Just because you can't see Him or hear Him,a true Christian can FEEL what God wants them to do,or what he's telling them.so just as that other great person said(forgot yer name)"don't listen to those negative retards!"God bless you greatly,dude.once someone makes the decision of becoming a Christian,you can't change their mind,that is if they've REALLY excepted it.so,don't waist your breath,er,in this case,fingers(u r typing,right?)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.