Author: desperado123

Romney VS Obama, who will win?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-13 11:55:31 |Display all floors
another thought, Romney went to the NAACP convention and obama didn't. what does that say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 23:47:26 |Display all floors

RON PAUL!!111!

JFenix Post time: 2012-7-12 21:01
I do not want to see a businessman for our president.

We need someone who cares about the people  ...

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-18 23:58:48 |Display all floors
blu535 Post time: 2012-7-13 11:54
he may not know what the average american face, because he is not average. its true, he was born w ...

Only that the Idea that you could run a country just the way to run a business is plain ridiculous.
Not that I mean that in favour of bad management for countries, with debt spending, power abuse and corruption,
but public administration is different from business administration, and that's where Romney IMHO sux,
not that Obama didn't, but that's another story.
I whish that only affected 'murricans, but it doesn't.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-19 00:00:09 |Display all floors
Will either of them stop the warmongering?

NO!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-19 00:18:21 |Display all floors
blu535 Post time: 2012-7-13 11:55
another thought, Romney went to the NAACP convention and obama didn't. what does that say.

Obama sent the Churchill Bust packing that Bush placed into the oval office and replaced it with lincoln.
What does that say and why does this small gesture matter?

We know Churchill fought for freedom and against the Nazis and their aggresive and racist ideology, even to have Britain from lateron flooded with Pakistanis and the Lot, so that's the Ideal of Bush as President.

What do we know about Lincoln and his racial Views?
Well, we could always go from what he said on that Matter:
I am not now, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social or political equality of the white and black races. I am not now nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor of intermarriages with white people. There is a physical difference between the white and the black races which will forever forbid the two races living together on social or political equality.

That, Ladies and Gentlemen, is from Lincoln, who is the political Ideal of Obama.
Revealing, innit?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.