Author: Rearwindow

Girls sneer man looking for wife with500,000 on dating TV show   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-1 15:58:20 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2012-7-1 15:43
You must be a relic still believing women should be kept barefoot and pregnant.

Creeps are those ...

Stock

This is stock NWO propaganda.I provided a great deal of evidence in my "Erasing Gender" thread that gender role reversal is a Zionist bankster funded project.It received 11,400 hits.The mods deleted it and even prevented me from posting a brief synopsis of the deleted thread.So much for freedom of speech.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-1 16:05:39 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-7-1 15:58
Stock

This is stock NWO propaganda.I provided a great deal of evidence in my "Erasing Gender" thr ...

Mao did pretty much to erase gender differences.  Are you going to imply he was a tool of Zionism?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-1 17:01:59 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2012-7-1 16:05
Mao did pretty much to erase gender differences.  Are you going to imply he was a tool of Zionism?

No Comment

We live in a unipolar world.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-2 07:33:47 |Display all floors
it's better to make it clear before the couple getting married. Any special intentions hidden inside will break down a marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-2 08:58:14 |Display all floors
1) A woman's place is in the home, cooking, cleaning, e.g
2) A woman should obey her husband at all times even if he is wrong.
3) A woman is their just to make the baby then stay at home to bring it up.
4) A woman should not mind if he husband cheats on her once she becomes old and ugly

I wonder how many money loving superficial girls would agree with the above?
I also wonder how many traditional parents would agree as well as many never consider core values in a relationship which include Love, Respect, Understanding e.g? They just care about buy a house and that you have money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-2 12:15:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-7-1 11:32
Thumbs up for the man and his steadfastness!

As for the women he forgot to add one important clause ...

{:soso_e179:} you're right , at least he's direct and honest.

unlike some girls who yelled yes when the man asked if they would marry to a penniless man
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-7-2 13:36:36 |Display all floors
I find their conversation kinda funny too.
If one is to base solely on '门当户对', the qualifications his searching for in a woman sounds fair to me.
He's just being frank and realistic, maybe his way of dealing with, in his words, 'very realistic women' nowadays in China.
Nothing's wrong for a man with his standing to prefer choosing a wife who is already financially independent and responsible enough on her own. It's sensible to marry someone who can likely be an asset than more of a liability in the future. It's also understandable that he wants to avoid possible additional financial burdens other than those of his own family.
Although it's a case of him simply using more-brain-over-heart, but it's in the manner in which he delivers himself that made him sound selfish and quite arrogant. Besides, that show might not be the best venue for him to look for what his searching for.
The last searchee raised to him an important point. Too bad he wasn't able to give her a sensible and satisfactory answer. It would have been nice to hear him say about the probabilities of career-driven higher income Beijing women setting aside their careers for motherhood or willingness to balance it altogether with career and marriage.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.