Views: 3671|Replies: 2

Are you still listening to Wong Ka Kui(黄家驹)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-30 11:04:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Rearwindow at 2012-6-30 11:10

When I first listened to his song (真的爱你), a song for mothers, Wong Ka Kui had been gone for two years.

That was when I started listening to their songs and got really amazed and touched.

Wong Ka Kui died on June 30, 19 years ago. His life was so short, I'm glad to see that so many people are missing him.
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDIxNzkwMTY4.html

Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 16:45:32 |Display all floors
sure i have listened his songs these two days from radio broadcast.before i found some performance and music album of Beyond,they make me feel their strong will of freedom and dream, they tell us what's the meaning of youth.and his saul gave us brilliant story.sure he leave us music only instead of any words.we miss him ...god bless him
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-2 11:10:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Rearwindow at 2012-7-2 11:11
sheila_ling Post time: 2012-6-30 16:45
sure i have listened his songs these two days from radio broadcast.before i found some performance a ...
{:soso_e179:} were you a fan of them ? What are your facourite songs of theirs ?
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.