Author: Rearwindow

Are you proud of your country?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-2 15:22:53 |Display all floors
Rearwindow Post time: 2012-7-2 11:21
That was great, wasn't? I've never had that feeling.

See how happy we were when they  ...

It always lifts a nation when they win a major football tournament.  One third of the Brit population watched England play Sweden on TV and that was only in the group stage.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-2 16:38:18 |Display all floors
and it was crap

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-4 10:47:27 |Display all floors
i'm quite proud of China. i remember when america tried to go into space, and their space shuttles just blew up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-4 11:01:28 |Display all floors
lionsclub Post time: 2012-7-4 10:47
i'm quite proud of China. i remember when america tried to go into space, and their space shuttles j ...

That was one of over two hundred space shuttle missions and it was over 20 years ago. How about North Korea's rocket mission a few weeks ago? Was that a complete success? Look at your allies and keep to your own business. China has never made a reusable space shuttle, so until you can do that, just STFU

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.