Author: vincent01

U.S. Airman Says No to Chinese-Made Boots   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-29 23:24:23 |Display all floors
another piece of garbage propanganda carried out by a pos soldier. us military spending is the biggest and the government continues to add to it even if the military said they already got enough. instead of cutting military spending, us government is cutting from education and health pretty much from the poor and elderly. what a jerk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-29 23:34:48 |Display all floors
Since the 1700, the US has demonstrated a continuous and severe form of racism - Sinophobia.  

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 01:44:25 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-6-29 21:10
Sure, if the 'Made in Cowboy land' boots are as comfy the Chinese ones.
Chinese folks ain't racist ...

NO, just stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 02:04:49 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-6-29 21:52
Of course they were made specifically for American troops.  Just like all the millions of americ ...

In other words, China is profiteering from American military adventures while condemning American imperialism in third world countries.   And by saving more dollars with cheaper goods, the US military has a bigger budget to encircle China. The irony of it all!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 04:17:19 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2012-6-30 02:04
In other words, China is profiteering from American military adventures while condemning American  ...

Pretty much.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 04:46:30 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2012-6-30 02:04
In other words, China is profiteering from American military adventures while condemning American  ...

I am to the point where I just don't believe any of the rhetoric from both sides.

Actions speak louder than words.

The truth is our economies are tied together.  We cooperate more than we are enemies.

I think all the talk is made up stuff to appease the masses.  Behind the scenes, they are in bed together.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-30 06:31:42 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-6-30 04:46
I am to the point where I just don't believe any of the rhetoric from both sides.

Actions speak l ...

It's all about profit before principle.   They're both lying in the same dirty bed and f*&King the 99% while trying to sound high-minded.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.