Author: Rearwindow

I can be coquettish, but you can’t harass me [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-6-27 18:59:14 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-6-27 14:18
Scanty dress is a poor and pathetic excuse of rapists and not a view held by intelligent gentlemen.

Intelligent Gentlemen??

You are on the wrong forum

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-27 19:57:22 |Display all floors
Scanty dress is a poor and pathetic excuse of rapists and not a view held by intelligent gentlemen.

NWO

This is the view promulgated by the NWO.The fiend will soon drop in to reinforce this crap.Unfortunately my thread on gender role reversal has been identified as dangerous Thought Crime and has been discarded without explanation.This despite the fact that it was documented thoroughly and involved a great deal of effort.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-27 20:11:42 |Display all floors

Exactly!  Bravo!  

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-27 20:18:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-27 13:42
Ouch!

I know a Usanian female man-eater in this forum who is of opinion that there is no conne ...

It's one thing to get turned on but eye candy, and a whole other to take action.

If you get excited, fine, keep it to yourself like most women do.

You don't see us grabbing and pawing at men we think look hot.

We're not objects, we are people.  You can't just come up to people and harass them because you feel excited.

If you want to put yourself in the category of an animal instead of a civilized adult, that's your choice.   But be aware that your opinion is becoming the minority.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-27 21:54:25 |Display all floors
I would think that men who wear see-through shirts and pants are probably GAY and not interested in women groping them anyway.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-27 22:53:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-27 22:22
Hey Jenny,

is it asking too much in terms of equality that women try to be gentle ladies?

No.  But saying the repercussions is some deserved harassment is two different things.

Personally, I do believe in dressing more modest.  But I don't support women getting sexually harassed based on their clothing choice.

Men can control themselves at swimming pools or the beach - so don't tell me they can't in other places.  

My experience in germany really changed my opinion on body image and nudity.  

We all have bodies.....and looking upon naked or near-naked person should not automatically be seen as a prelude to sex.

I guess what I'm saying is the world could learn from Germany and not be so uptight at the site of skin.  That doesn't mean promoting overt sexuality - it's seeing the body as natural.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-28 10:11:38 |Display all floors
Living in South China, as I do, I see plenty of guys around this time of year walking around with no shirt and short pants. Should women have the right, therefore to violate them with a dildo? This would square with what some people here are saying.

Whether a woman looks cheap or slutty is entirely subjective and one can consider her so privately at one's convenience, however, she is following fashion (still a hugely male-led industry) and not inviting sexual assault.

Petera's views on role reversal are simply ridiculous. Women do and have always made up 50% of the population. Because they were used as slaves and sex objects by cavemen does not make equal rights and representation for women a thing to be despised. Remember, your mother was a young lady once and would you like to imagine some sad-sack rapist violating her because of the way she chose to dress? You cannot objectify and sexualise young attractive women and forget the rest. Your male egos need some reining in if you think a woman dresses to tease you anyway. Most women dress up to compete with other women, not to attract the attention of strange men with caveman ideologies!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.