Author: colorfulwolf

do you think chinadaily is counter-productive?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-17 01:20:48 |Display all floors
colorfulwolf Post time: 2012-7-17 01:02
Is that why even none political posts questioning their worth as employees and as an institution a ...

You are correct colorwolf, verification can be used to guide the conversation into obscurity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 01:26:32 |Display all floors
^ simply do a number of posts against 'anglos' etc vs other ones.

U seem to be extremely simpleand immature, combined with a desperate inadequacy complex and a middling intellect at best; compounded by a weak grasp of english.

my criticism of this website doesnt mean i think all other countries r better than china (, although most are - depends on the criteria..)

how do u even know the other sites arent in china? apart from the obvious fact they would be shutdown by the chinese govt for speaking the truth?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 03:08:34 |Display all floors
colorfulwolf Post time: 2012-7-17 01:02
Is that why even none political posts questioning their worth as employees and as an institution a ...

your posts are often insulting and yes i would delete them if i'm in charge here , that doesn't mean your freedom of expression is limited.

it simply mean your right to insult is limited ,  you can't be obnoxious and rude to whole nation that let you speak here.

manners and certain level of decency is rather important once in somebody else house as a guest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 05:12:07 |Display all floors
What if i was posting from abroad? I will go to HK soon. is that different?

do u think craigslist.com etc would censor anyhting that anyone said? heard of wikileaks? 4chan.com etc?

who said the whole chinese nation let me speak here? only the mods who r paid by the govt/CCP?  I don't think any 1, including u, would be dumb enough to pretend they represent the majority of the Chinese people; otherwise they would have been democratically elected.

I'm not some douchebag zealout of a crock of ----.
a scion of the USA politics recently stated, off-hand, that elections are brought and democracy is crap. an unbelievable statement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 05:18:08 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-7-17 03:08
your posts are often insulting and yes i would delete them if i'm in charge here , that doesn't me ...

Deleting my posts and limiting my freedom of expression are 1 and the same, moron.

Here is an internet site. nobody cares in western countries. we r not so pathetically insecure. even if we could read chinese -we still wouldnt care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 05:36:03 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2012-7-17 01:18
It is, however, primarily a platform for xenophobic racist attacks - not so much against the Chines ...

The proof is in the pudding as the saying goes, there are plenty of forum threads where specific races are attacked.. Jews , anglos, Chinese , Indians... Etc... I find it difficult to think u have not noticed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 05:39:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-7-17 05:50
verdane Post time: 2012-7-17 05:36
The proof is in the pudding as the saying goes, there are plenty of forum threads where specific r ...

So you expect me to search out the evidence you need to support your wild claims...no, sorry.  

You must find it yourself and present it or stop babbling unsupported nonsense

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.