Author: colorfulwolf

do you think chinadaily is counter-productive?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-16 14:50:50 |Display all floors
colorfulwolf Post time: 2012-6-26 06:50
please explain ,in fulll, how the chinese people make this website possible??? I thought it was a st ...

Don't be stupid dud , this is Chinese window to the world and open to anybody to express view.

Chinese are minority on this forum , i would say 30% are Chinese members of forum.

but that is idea behind it, to open dialogue between different people and offer them venue for such interaction.

this can't be propaganda mouthpiece because we talk freely without hesitation.

i personally am not even communist supporter for  Christ  sake dud

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-16 16:41:12 |Display all floors
I don't agree that the forum shows the Chinese people to be xenophobic - after all its probably not used by a lot of Chinese nationals.

It is, however, primarily a platform for xenophobic racist attacks - not so much against the Chinese, but certainly against other nationalities.

Issues are not debated on their own merit, but more as an extension of people's racist agenda, paranoia and occasionally a lapse in medication.

The forum's saving grace is that its not pravda - and people are a little more likely to stick to their prescription meds.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 01:00:38 |Display all floors
Chechen Post time: 2012-7-16 12:18
Take a hike Canada man. Go to all those other wonderful places you keep saying is better than bein ...

Not Canadian, not an anglo and I dont think ive hardly even mentioned other countries ive lived in. - keep making stuff up - its par for the racist course of chinadilay.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 01:02:27 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-7-16 14:50
Don't be stupid dud , this is Chinese window to the world and open to anybody to express view.

Ch ...

Is that why even none political posts questioning their worth as employees and as an institution are deleted or delayed for days so they can actually tey and understand what I said?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 01:13:02 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-7-16 15:09
Are you talking about the newspaper or about the forum ?

The newspaper certainly is limited by the  ...

good post. i agree the forum is fairly free, but clearly dominated by retarded xenophobes.........from china.

And i mean counter-productive from the chinese govt side. I mean , this site just gives the impression that all chinese r utter, hyper nationalistic, xenophobic psychos that put payed to any notion of china's """peaceful rise to power""". Is that really what the CCP wanted this site to achieve?

The fact it cals into question the salaries and competence, indeed, the whole point of this website results in stricter censorship than anything else. TIC

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 01:16:01 |Display all floors
colorfulwolf Post time: 2012-7-17 01:00
Not Canadian, not an anglo and I dont think ive hardly even mentioned other countries ive lived in ...

Frankly, most laowai use other sites because this site is a joke, full of retarded CET4 english students
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I gathered from this statement of yours that other sites are better than this one

I asked why you stay here if you hate this site so much.

If I miss interpreted what you really meant to say then I am sorry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-17 01:18:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-7-17 04:12
verdane Post time: 2012-7-16 16:41
I don't agree that the forum shows the Chinese people to be xenophobic - after all its probably not  ...

It is, however, primarily a platform for xenophobic racist attacks - not so much against the Chinese, but certainly against other nationalities.

You speak in generalities without ever saying anything specific.  You just condemn this site without evidence.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.