Views: 16763|Replies: 104

do you think chinadaily is counter-productive?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-26 05:38:57 |Display all floors
Hardly any foreigners take the site or its newspaper seriously

see chinadailynews.com.

what a joke.

and then the only thing this goverment masterminded crock of crap shows is that psychos who have never been abroad are the majority of chinese and they  are extremely xenophobic.

its just retards r us on a 1.4 billion people scale

-

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-26 05:46:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-6-26 05:48

colorfulwolf:
and then the only thing this goverment masterminded crock of crap shows is that psychos who have never been abroad are the majority of chinese and they  are extremely xenophobic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As long as you are a guest here, you can show some respect to the Chinese people.  It is they who make this venue available to you free of charge.

Please do not use it to defame your benefactors.   Just because they do not conform to your wishes does not mean they are wrong.   By the sound of your attitude you have a superiority complex that needs adjusting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-26 06:09:59 |Display all floors
^ please explain the relevence of chinadaily to the chinese people? who would i be paying respect to? i'm pretty sure the chinese people wouldn't think it's them,would it?

this venue is a state-run propaganda instrument, their un-elected leaders, who r very rich and love to send their children abroad did not chose to make this website.

Frankly, most laowai use other sites because this site is a joke, full of retarded CET4 english students, hating on "Anglos" etc

and im calling total and utter bs on ur last comment. my benefactor??? why should i conform to anyone's wishes? unless u r a vile propaganda machine, bent on brainwashing millions of people and filling their minds with xenophobic hate?

u speak for 1.4 billion chinese people right? 1.1 billion people cant be fenqing and they cqnt be wrong.

u utter twAt. u r just making a fool of yourself and disgracing the people u pretend to protect. Idiot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-26 06:42:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chechen at 2012-6-26 06:43

I repeat for the benefit of your lack of hearing ...the Chinese people make thisa website possible.

Chech:
Just because they do not conform to your wishes

olf:
why should i conform to anyone's wishes?  

...non sequitor    ...does not folowl    not relevant to previous statement.

You are a big blow hard, full of hot air.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-26 06:50:39 |Display all floors
please explain ,in fulll, how the chinese people make this website possible??? I thought it was a state-run propaganda machine that the chinese people had no say in? Most of them despise the state-run propaganda no?

I would like to point out, your English is crap for starters. everything you say is crap

what does that say about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 20:47:16 |Display all floors
i think this is a good site and there should be more of it on the internet to tell the story from China point of view.  I was born aboard and had learn so much here.  CD please continue with the good work.  We had enough bs from foreign propaganda already.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-15 20:56:40 |Display all floors
ordinaryone Post time: 2012-7-15 20:47
i think this is a good site and there should be more of it on the internet to tell the story from Ch ...

But how do you learn stuffs when you think AGW is a conspiracy by the free world against the developing world?

Is it in fact possible for you to benefit from learning?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.