Author: DSseeing

Chinese-style nudity: wounded souls   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-27 15:53:30 |Display all floors
408945969 Post time: 2012-6-27 11:05
right

here in aust, we have nudist beaches and nudist camping and full nudity bike ride,
its a way to celebrate human freedom and nature...  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-27 15:59:17 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-6-26 20:28
30 years ago they use to take bath in mass shower system in one big room.Most of the house dont have ...

here in aust, i have met many nudist families who dont wear clothes at home young and old, and amazingly, their teens are exceptionally polite and behave very maturely compare to other families who teach their children that nudity is rude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-27 16:01:42 |Display all floors
hardluck2008 Post time: 2012-6-26 11:18
clothes keep faces on...
yet inside hearts are full of evil thoughts

thats why lots of western families adopt nudist family lifestyle at home, because there is no secrets in the family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-27 19:31:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-27 19:54:33 |Display all floors
meeko124 Post time: 2012-6-26 18:27
nice to hear that.

u should visit my post, i posted some articles about nudity and shanghai bicycl ...
nudity is quite normal in western countries

Really ? Since when ? As far as I know it is forbidden to walk around naked in the street in western countries except for a few events that require previous authorization.

And, for your info, it is not forbidden to be naked at a Chinese beach (it is not against the law), people just don't do it.

As far as I'm concerned, I find Chinese have a very personal relationship with sex and nudity as they don't talk about it but still they are 1.5 billions meaning nobody does it more than the Chinese
I find that they actually enjoy topic about sex, at least they do when they're chatting with me, probably because I am foreigner and they are not going to lose face discussing such a topic. One thing I am always quite amazed about is thatsexual pleasure seems to be a taboo for Chinese girls. I very rarely hear a Chinese girl talk about how much she enjoys sex.

On the topic of nudity, it doesn't bother me as soon as it's sanitary. I would not enjoy sitting behind a naked guy or girl in the metro or at a restaurant. On an artistic point of view, I dream of doing a magic show naked but I know there will be some time before Chinese people can accept it. So for the moment I keep my clothes on :p
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-27 20:17:24 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-6-27 19:54
Really ? Since when ? As far as I know it is forbidden to walk around naked in the street in wes ...

panda dont wear clothes...

i have met many nudist families here...in aust

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-27 20:18:58 |Display all floors
meeko124 Post time: 2012-6-27 20:17
panda dont wear clothes...

And i know many nudist families in France, they still wear clothes when they go outside...
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.