Views: 4861|Replies: 10

Fancy Your own Floating Island? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-6-22 20:28:04 |Display all floors
float.jpg

Boasting six double bedrooms and 1,000 m² of living space, the Orsos island  was designed to combine the best of mainland real estate and a super yacht at a  reduced cost.
Described as being 'more comfortable than just about any luxury yacht', the  floating platform also features a bar, sundeck area, jacuzzi and aquarium.
While buyers can tailor the interior and design to their own individual  needs, the Orsos island comes with six state rooms, en-suite bathrooms and a  restaurant area.
Powered by a noiseless wind energy system and solar panels, the island is  also incredibly eco-friendly.

It's the brainchild of entrepreneur Gábor Orsós, who explained: 'In the  beginning, my goal was to create an exclusive, high-quality hotel chain based on  floating platforms.
'With the progress of the project it became clear that the attractive and  unusual concept of Orsos Islands should not be limited to only a selected group  of people.
'Orsos Islands should reach a much broader audience, people with an awareness  of modern life and a feeling of responsibility towards the environment.'
Currently in its prototype stage, the Austrian-based company hopes to  officially unveil it by the end of 2013.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/902843-luxury-floating-island-unveiled-with-3million-price-tag#ixzz1yWZuFXAD

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-6-22 20:32:00 |Display all floors
fll3.jpg
fll2.jpg
fll.jpg
fll5.jpg
fll4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 11:00:02 |Display all floors
What beautiful !!!! {:soso_e100:}  Imagining reside the floating island to design some things , I believe many more extraordinary works can be created . {:soso_e113:}
Fighting~gogo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 12:42:17 |Display all floors
Landyeo Post time: 2012-6-23 11:00
What beautiful !!!!   Imagining reside the floating island to design some things , I be ...

I can go fishing while you design your stuff> shall I buy it then?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 13:05:07 |Display all floors
i like the first one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 14:22:39 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-6-23 12:42
I can go fishing while you design your stuff> shall I buy it then?

Yeah , of course ~~~~haha   good idea !!!!!
Fighting~gogo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 15:46:04 |Display all floors
Eco friendly: LOL....

Described as being 'more comfortable than just about any luxury yacht', the  floating platform also features a bar, sundeck area, jacuzzi and aquarium. (jacuzzi>500l water/day people> 2000 liters of water)
While buyers can tailor the interior (of course, with precious wood like on the picture....)  and design to their own individual  needs, the Orsos island comes with six state rooms, en-suite bathrooms and a  restaurant area.
Powered by a noiseless wind energy system and solar panels (wich need higlty polluting rare earth to build) , the island is  also incredibly eco-friendly: PLEAS STOP TAKING PEOPLES FOR DUMBS: SUCH TOYS ARE NOTHING BUT ECO FRIENDLY!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.