Foxconn to buy Diaoyu and share with Japan. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-22 16:25:54 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-6-22 16:21
Smart

win win situation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 16:28:28 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-22 16:21
Some people are more free to say as one wishes.

The freedom comes with the money.

Monkeys think its their freedom to bare their red butts in broad daylight.  But if they want to pretend to be a human being, he'd better cover it up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 17:33:18 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-6-22 16:28
Monkeys think its their freedom to bare their red butts in broad daylight.  But if they want to pr ...

Poor poor cat

You can only envy what the rich cats do.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 10:59:18 |Display all floors
its good to get rid of him cuz people working for him are like slaves anyone. ccp need to liberate chinese from this capitalist .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 11:02:45 |Display all floors
shokenchi Post time: 2012-6-23 10:59
its good to get rid of him cuz people working for him are like slaves anyone. ccp need to liberate c ...

How come the guy so brave?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 11:22:39 |Display all floors
wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-6-23 11:12
Take a look at the stock chart of Foxconn and you'll realise what a conman Gou has been!
This Taiwan ...

The guy is so brave and has the freedom to say things the poor cats cannot say because he has fed the fat cats well. That is why he is so brave.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 11:27:18 |Display all floors
wisdom_pang Post time: 2012-6-23 11:24
Time for you to offer prayers to Allah, you dummy!

China fat  cats will listen to Allah?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.