Post time 2012-6-23 23:19:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-24 17:45:15 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-6-23 22:03
Pity is wasn't YOUR car..

With you in it

WOW! You are a one violent individual with extremist views.

All what I did was post an article and then got severely attacked for daring to post it.

Are all Anglos this violent?

Why don't you creatures want us to post news like this?
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-24 19:09:21 |Display all floors
leboucher Post time: 2012-6-23 23:19
Anyways my point is, with bots, at no time is a "person's life" at risk!

Yes.. so thank you for reinforcing the point I was making.

Controlled explosion, using bots - safer than towing the car away elsewhere through crowded streets for the potential bomb to be diffused elsewhere - with the risk it would explode on route.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-24 19:12:57 |Display all floors
leboucher Post time: 2012-6-23 23:07
Me mates told me that the robots are used to first check if there really is a bomb and not for cont ...

Its not a last resort, its standard practice. Random car left outside a high value target = boom. It wasn't my controlled explosion, its was the bomb disposal squads "controlled explosion". I wasn't there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-24 19:29:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by St_George at 2012-6-24 19:29
firstcause Post time: 2012-6-24 17:45

All what I did was post an article an ...

Severely attacked ?  You pussy, all the sh!t you've posted about us, never anything positive.

Come over here and i'll show you what an attack really is.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-24 19:30:31 |Display all floors
What happens if you park a car right at the entrace of  the great hall of the people in China?
Of course, you would get arrested rather than fined as ordinary people aren't allowed to drive there.

What I want to say is: You better be wrong than sorry. If it WAS a terrorist car, many people would have been hurt and the country would have been harmed seriously. Like this, the government just have to pay for a new car.

So I understand those governments who are rather paranoid. In many countries, especially authoritarian ones, people can't even visit the praliament building. (Is it possible in China? I've never been to the great hall of the people).
In Switzerland, the governments refused to invest so much into security - until some day, a guy walked into the parliament and shot many politicians - some of them died. I don't think you have to wait until this happens before you secure your buildings.

In Switzerland

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-24 19:38:13 |Display all floors
firstcause Post time: 2012-6-24 17:45

All what I did was post an article an ...

It appears to be projecting its own violent intentions and prejudice upon others. This appears to be a diversionary tactic to distract from its own set of racially based prejudices - commonly referred to as racism.

This is particularly evident in its attempt to label St George as violent, then to extrapolate this assertion to include an entire race. Again this is evidence of a racist, deeply disturbed mindset.  

In regards to its accusation of extremism, it demonstrates almost comically poor levels of self awareness. Its previous postings indicate the inability for balanced debate or compromise, coupled with strong racially motivated prejudices and violent negative ideation in regards to Anglos; this further demonstrates its own extremist incliniations.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.