Author: sansukong

Message to voice_cd   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-26 08:55:15 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-24 02:31
Reposted:For those who wish to read the full article to assess if the contents are appropriate to b ...

Can't you find a more moral cause to fight for instead of remaining as a no morals , immoral rat all your short little life?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-26 14:18:51 |Display all floors

RE: Message to voice_cd

seneca Post time: 2012-6-26 07:28
I know your English is below intermediate level, Deerie, so may I just remind you that your poster ...

You are truly sick in your mind. While you go around condemning anyone and everyone to be a fake, you are unable to prove yourself not a FAKE! How come?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-26 15:48:56 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-26 14:18
You are truly sick in your mind. While you go around condemning anyone and everyone to be a fake,  ...

Why you want to remain a no morals , immoral rat all your short  life?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-27 06:50:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-26 08:30
A polite question to Honorary Poster Sans Souci a.k.a. Sansukong:

Why do you run a THREAD misleadin ...

A message to Snakey

Do you really have to gloat over the fact that Thought Crime is not tolerated here anymore and that you Thought Police thugs are in charge ?
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-27 10:55:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-6-27 10:56

To: Voice_cd.

I like to bring to your notice that either CD is:

1.  being hacked into, or

2.  unauthorised person/s is/are getting access into section/s of the CD without authorization.

I was editing my thread below by wishing to highlight certain sentences and paragraphs of the mentioned
thread which had been posted when once again, without realm or reason/s it was taken off and sent to the recycle
bin. The incident happened between 4.00am to 5.00am Beijing time.

I sincerely appeal to Voice_cd to seriously look into such grave violations into CD without delay. I shall repost the same article to the section where it belonged.

Thank you

sansukong

The godfather of global warming lowers the boom on climate change hysteria  Recycle bin        China & World        13
Revolutionar
2012-6-27 00:49

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-27 11:43:20 |Display all floors
#49 is blatantly not true:

I know of many catholics who acquired Godfathers at christening.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-3 00:30:27 |Display all floors

RE: Message to voice_cd

To voice_cd,
I  have posted a reply(as shown below) to seneca's thread:

Post time 2012-6-30 07:56:50 | seneca

We are still waiting for your apologies for your various polluting rejounders!

and my thread is missing though it is not been marked "Ignored".  Please kindly look into this repeated violation/s by unknown source.  Thank you.

The godfather of global warming lowers the boom on climate change hysteria ... 1 2 3        China & World        45
Revolutionar
2012-7-2 18:52

What do I have to apologise for? For what you have posted below?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.