Author: sansukong

Message to voice_cd   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-23 00:43:36 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-22 15:59
That was not the only thread of mine to be sent to the "Recycle bin" There were several, so to sp ...

Only RUBBISH belongs in the bin....... Is this clear enough for your simple mind to comprehend??

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-6-23 02:29:07 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-6-23 00:43
Only RUBBISH belongs in the bin....... Is this clear enough for your simple mind to comprehend??

There is an advert on the link>

Ask a Solicitor Online Law.JustAnswer.com/UK
5 Solicitors Are Online. Questions Answered Every 9 Seconds.

He should do just that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 03:41:52 |Display all floors

RE: Message to voice_cd

RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-6-22 23:43

We know you are a good boot-licker and that is your profession. Certainly, it is not mine!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 19:02:46 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-23 03:41
We know you are a good boot-licker and that is your profession. Certainly, it is not mine!

if my children gets involved in environmental issues, I will be proud.

If my children ever become  a rat, I will chase them out of my house.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-24 02:31:54 |Display all floors

RE: Message to voice_cd

Vahrenholt states that:
Real, hard data from ice cores, dripstones, tree rings and ocean or lake sediment cores reveal significant temperature changes of more than 1°C, with warm and cold phases alternating in a 1,000-year cycle. These include the Minoan Warm Period 3,000 years ago and the Roman Warm Period 2,000 years ago. During the Medieval Warm Phase around 1,000 years ago, Greenland was colonized and grapes for wine grew in England. The Little Ice Age lasted from the 15th to the 19th century. All these fluctuations occurred before man-made CO2.

Reposted:For those who wish to read the full article to assess if the contents are appropriate to be posted or otherwise can visit the web-site below:

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/06/globalists-switching-gears-royal.html

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-24 04:52:18 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-23 03:41

You could not lick a boot if you tried, you tongue-tied fool.

Try to learn how to spell "Bao"....... BAO, BAO, repeat after me, "BAO".

When you learn to not insult the Chinese Premier by mis-spelling his name, not once, not twice, but THREE times, then you can start to cast stones in your greenhouse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-24 06:09:26 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-6-24 03:52
You could not lick a boot if you tried, you tongue-tied fool.

Try to learn how to spell "Bao".... ...
When you learn to not insult the Chinese Premier by mis-spelling his name, not once, not twice, but THREE times, then you can start to cast stones in your greenhouse.

Your latest thread confirms my saying that you are nothing more than a boot-licker indeed. You are just regurgitating all the garbage thrust into your throat by your bed-fellow and master. How pathetic!!!  Why, you have fed your bird-brain to the dogs?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.