Post time 2012-6-22 01:54:28 |Display all floors
WOW WOW giving us WOW WOW bad times

O gwei.lo claiming to be good gwei.los
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 03:30:58 |Display all floors

RE: Message to voice_cd

baofeng Post time: 2012-6-21 19:36
With the new mod duet of wowzers and austin playing musical chairs in tandem, expect more of the sam ...

Thanks. For those who want to know more about the "Hasbara trolls" visit the following web-site:

A Guide To Hasbara Trolls

http://www.datehookup.com/Thread-814441.htm

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-6-22 03:40:56 |Display all floors
baofeng Post time: 2012-6-21 20:36
With the new mod duet of wowzers and austin playing musical chairs in tandem, expect more of the sam ...

I don't get involved in nonsense threads, so any decisions I make or action I take should affect you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-6-22 03:42:50 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2012-6-21 20:56
Austin can only moderate the leisure time section. As or wowzers I wasn't aware he was promoted mo ...

Yes, Austin can only moderate the leisure section. And a very fine job he does too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 07:00:44 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-6-21 14:59
For those who wish to read the full article to assess if the contents are appropriate to be posted o ...

I read it and can see no reason(s) for it not being posted at all actually. This is a bad call, you're right on this one sans!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 15:31:50 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-6-22 06:00
I read it and can see no reason(s) for it not being posted at all actually. This is a bad call, yo ...

Message to voice_cd:

As had been the case of late, my threads had been sent to the "Recycle Bin" for no apparent reason/s! Can I get some positive from the  voice_CD?

For those who wish to read the full article to assess if the contents are appropriate to be posted or otherwise, can visit the web-site below:

http://mytechnologyworld9.blogspot.in/2012/06/us-stiffen-opposition-to-european.html

Excerpt:

Thursday, June 7, 2012       

US stiffen opposition to European carbon emissions ruling

US Senate lawmakers and the Obama administration have stiffened their opposition to a European law that targets emissions from commercial jetliners and applied new pressure on Brussels and the United Nations to resolve global concerns.
US stiffen opposition to European carbon emissions ruling       Recycle bin                China & World        4
sansukong
2012-6-11 03:06

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 15:59:11 |Display all floors

RE: Message to voice_cd

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-6-22 06:00
I read it and can see no reason(s) for it not being posted at all actually. This is a bad call, yo ...
I read it and can see no reason(s) for it not being posted at all actually. This is a bad call, you're right on this one sans!

That was not the only thread of mine to be sent to the "Recycle bin" There were several, so to speak. That was not a "bad call"! That was done on purpose to silence the truth!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.