Author: ttt222

[Others] Beijing distances itself from action on Syria   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-22 20:02:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-22 13:51
Very well said.

In my thread on China's history that's going to be an aspect I am going to deal  ...

Autocratic, tyrannical, cruel is a common denominator of all feudal medieval cultures.

The only thing you need to know is why some places left them behind and others still live in feudal medieval political systems.

There have been revolutionaries for 10000 years  but none has brought long lasting benefits like the French and American revolutionaries. That is true evolution in human societies.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-22 20:12:51 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-22 18:38
Thebest result is served by regime change........the sooner the better.

Your one single solution to everything ........

Well ........

I suppose you don't have to think about it  ........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 20:46:46 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-22 20:12
Your one single solution to everything ........

Well ........

no regime change is just more of the same. and civil war.

no man is so indispensable that he should remain while the country burns knowing that his presence is the fuel that burns the country.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 20:47:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-22 20:33
Expatter asked me how the Chinese ruling clique have helped "make a bloody mess" in Syria... Can y ...

it is a cruel expatter, no compassion, no solutions, no imaginations.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-22 20:57:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-6-22 20:58
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-22 20:47
it is a cruel expatter, no compassion, no solutions, no imaginations.

I think it is pretty obvious there are many hands in that game in Syria .........

They dished up the same BS nightly news for Libya ................

Until they broke it into a western puppet state  ..........

And China is staying on the sidelines for this next 'domino'  .........

After all the west have already told us that 'dominos' is their favourite game  ..........

That is a Chinese stated policy of non-interference with other countries  ......

No change there and not complicit in what is happening ............

Anyway .........

Keep your shirt on right .......

It is not as if one opinion on an internet forum will change this farcical world  .......

Of deceit and counter-deceit ............             

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 21:02:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-6-22 21:06
expatter Post time: 2012-6-22 20:57
I think it is pretty obvious there are many hands in that game in Syria .........

They dished up t ...

China foreign policy is disgustingly selfish and narrow.

And if you dont know who to listen to,

listen to the victims,.

in this case listen to the small muslims and small Arabs,

listen to the little guys

the little guys now have their own  media...in Al Jazeera. , in English.
and Al Jazeera and Reuters and face book and u tube is beaming images of deaths and bombings every niht in Syria..............................and if China think thinks paper can cover fire, that China propaganda can cover the world's eyes. China is stubborn as a an expatter.

China is not winning friends in muslim and Arab world due to China's own recalcitrance, that is for sure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 21:07:59 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-22 21:02
China foreign policy is disgustingly selfish and narrow.

And if you dont know who to listen to,  ...

It would depend whose victims these are  ..........

And the nightly one-sided news is no measure of the truth .......

In fact it is so blatantly biased ........

It almost proves on its own that it is not the full story ......

I would personally bet a 'Pound to a pinch of sh1t' that China's security services know more than you do when it comes to Syria  ...............

Can you prove otherwise  ........ ?   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.