Author: ttt222

[Others] Beijing distances itself from action on Syria   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-22 13:50:19 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-22 13:48
Any country who truly believe in non interference  should resign from the UNSC........because the  ...

Good idea  ..............   

That is exactly what the US does over Israel  ...............     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 14:08:30 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-22 13:28
China should have made use of a kinder gentler world environment to become itself kinder, gentler. ...

The only concern for China is the South China Sea, and all her territorial waters, that's all that she needs to defend. China have never shown an interest in intervening in other countries affair, so it's okay to not pick sides, this is not an ego game, but when Chinese sovereignty affair is threatened that is a whole new game. Syria is more a power game between Russia, Iran, and NATO in the region, China is vetoing only to support her principle of non intervention, it's not a vital strategic point for China at all. All China needs is to control her own backyard and her territorial waters, if push comes to shove China can evolve to be militaristic very quickly. There's no need to play the power game in International politics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 14:10:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-22 13:51
Very well said.

In my thread on China's history that's going to be an aspect I am going to deal  ...

You are a history revisionist who lies about other people's history you don't know anything about, your conjectures have no validity, it's only your own bias imagination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 15:02:22 |Display all floors
GermanClown Post time: 2012-6-22 14:08
The only concern for China is the South China Sea, and all her territorial waters, that's all that ...

There is nothing in China international policy that deserves respect. Nothing.

It is just feudal medieval queen bee ism.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 15:18:23 |Display all floors
One who has done well in the international arena in the last 4 years is Obama.

For a President of the USA , that is not an easy thing.

Obama is always well prepared, he got a good head and use it properly.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-22 17:44:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-22 15:14
This says it all: China is pulling out after it has helped create a bloody (literal!) mess in Syri ...
China is pulling out after it has helped create a bloody (literal!) mess in Syria

And just how did China help create a bloody mess  ...........  ?

I know they vetoed the regime change planned by the western nations, and hardly surprising after the NATO lies in Libya  .........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 18:38:08 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-22 17:44
And just how did China help create a bloody mess  ...........  ?

I know they vetoed the regime ...

Thebest result is served by regime change........the sooner the better.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.