Author: ttt222

Taiwanese singles no longer the dream mate for Chinese marriage seekers [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-20 21:55:31 |Display all floors
how better to harvest true love than experience a romance in school? ----writing in school library

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-21 01:34:03 |Display all floors
hardluck2008 Post time: 2012-6-20 12:29
yet she stressed that after marriage, they have to live in China, she cannot accept staying in Taiwa ...

this is written by wantChinatimes, it's a foundation funded paper that promotes sepratism. most english sources in taiwan are pro sepratist. most westerners in taiwan are trying to convince taiwanese that they are not Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-21 01:37:12 |Display all floors
i think that if you want a happy marriage, then it's not a good idea to seek a taiwanese mate. you are honestly better off with Pakistanis. They have more respect for China than taiwanese do. same thing with north koreans, Iranians, Cubans, and the list goes on. even if taiwanese were rich (which theyre not), no amount of money is worth being with a greedy, and selfish polygamist. always remember, that most of the criminals and crooks who left China after liberation headed to taiwan and hong kong, where they took power. the thugery has rubbed off on most of the population. i am not advocating sepratism, but i also do not want to see mainlanders get hurt over some taiwanese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-21 10:19:27 |Display all floors
lionsclub Post time: 2012-6-21 01:34
this is written by wantChinatimes, it's a foundation funded paper that promotes sepratism. most en ...

Let them want...
but no WAY!
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.