Author: antimatter

**Nothing to be proud of, China! US launched manned mission in 1960s**   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-20 15:10:08 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-6-20 14:44
Just like you are a joke, right?????

Evidence

There is no evidence that Arsestrong & Co went to the moon.The radiation in the van Allen belts would have killed them.There is no way the puny AGC could have steered the LEM to the lunar surface which is as hot as an oven during the lunar day.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-20 16:17:18 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-6-20 14:10
Evidence

There is no evidence that Arsestrong & Co went to the moon.The radiation in the van Alle ...

Where is there evidence that they didn't peter?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-20 18:18:34 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-6-20 16:17

Be logical.
To rebut an argument, he has offered the evidence that can back up his claim. And now you want him to explain why there is no such an argument?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-20 18:31:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-6-20 17:43
Super_lin Post time: 2012-6-20 17:18
Be logical.
To rebut an argument, he has offered the evidence that can back up his claim. And now  ...

Yep, no more than he does to me and so many others because he's a paranoid cave dweller!

The evidence he offers isn't evidence, it's heresay created by the conspiracy theorists. You have to have been here for a while to know these things about members. The evidence he offers is where exactly? His word,  written down on a screen?

But since you asked; from wiki;

" The belts pose a hazard to satellites, which must protect their sensitive components with adequate shielding if their orbit spends significant time in the radiation belts. ".

Please note that satellites must be shielded if they are to spend significant time in the belts.
How long did the astronauts spend in the belts or did they just past through? This is, of course, acknowledging that satellites contain no organic matter onboard so things would be changed somewhat but peter assumes that this wasn't thought of before the astronauts were sent up.

Again, from wiki;

"The total radiation exposure to astronauts was estimated to be much less than the five (5) rem set by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission for people who work with radioactivity.[ "

The way I see it, the folks who did the calculations know a helluva lot more than peter ever could!
Anyway, welcome to the BBS. Please don't try to "jump" on someone's side without knowing the history of that person here....cheers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-20 18:44:06 |Display all floors
Super_lin Post time: 2012-6-20 17:18
Be logical.
To rebut an argument, he has offered the evidence that can back up his claim. And now  ...

Answer in filter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-20 19:01:06 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-6-20 16:17

Moonfaker

Watch Jarrah White's Moonfaker series.Read the works of Bill Kaysing and Rene Ralph.Watch Bart Sibrell's videos.Watch the Dark Moon documentary.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-20 19:08:11 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-6-20 18:01
Moonfaker

Watch Jarrah White's Moonfaker series.Read the works of Bill Kaysing and Rene Ralph.Wat ...

Might do peter, if I was interested enough in your conspiracy theories.

I did watch something you gave me a link to years ago and pretty much laughed throughout it because it was a poorly made and illogical case. I won't go into it now because it's off topic but I looked up this Van Allen belts thing and it said that the radiation the astronauts would've received was estimated to be much lower than that a worker in a nuclear power plant would get.

It was on wiki just in case you're interested
I can't pretend to know much about astrophysics so I'm not going to debate this unless you keep going. I do not, however, want to turn this into another thread like your 9/11 one simply to "feed" your ego.

If you can keep it civil, I might debate a bit, if not, well, you'll get as good as you give...fair nuff!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.