Author: Rearwindow

Black Foreigner Fights Chinese Girl, Gives Crowd Middle Finger   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-18 21:07:28 |Display all floors
TASERS, WE NEED TASERS HERE TO PROTECT US FROM BEING ASSAULTED BY THE EVIL LOCALS
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 21:10:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Alex2010 at 2012-6-18 21:10
jay_dee Post time: 2012-6-18 21:07
TASERS, WE NEED TASERS HERE TO PROTECT US FROM BEING ASSAULTED BY THE EVIL LOCALS

You mean tasers for laowais only? Otherwise with everybody walking arround with tasers....no thank you^^ I am not interested in a "mob tasering"^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 21:13:36 |Display all floors
So after being assaulted by a Chinese girl with a bike lock and other Chinese attack him and beat him up on the street - the conclusion by this reporter was that the Chinese felt that whatever had happened it was insulting that he gave bystanders the middle finger.

Unbelievable!
"A king ceases to be a king, and degenerates into a tyrant, as soon as he leaves off to rule according to his laws." King James 1 in 1603.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 21:13:53 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-6-18 21:06
What the fukc do you mean with "fight her like a man"? You got some serious issues there,girl. I o ...

Ok, that's cool.  Just wondering why you are defending someone who threw her to the ground.  It probably wasn't necessary.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 21:15:43 |Display all floors
drwatson Post time: 2012-6-18 21:13
So after being assaulted by a Chinese girl with a bike lock and other Chinese attack him and beat hi ...

TIC

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 21:16:19 |Display all floors
Showing her your palms while being hit by her lock,eh?! Ever tried to calm down an enraged Chinese girl....I've witnessed things...many of them have a temper that's dangerous^^

Years of practicing, my friend, years of practicing. I've been in a relationship with a Chinese girl and lived in China quite a while, which forced me to develop a certain... serenity. So to answer your question: yes, I would have been able to do so.

Don't get me wrong - I am not condemning either party. I am just trying to talk about what would be the best way to react as a foreigner in such situation. I've been caught in similar situations in China, too - but I was usually lucky enough that my effort to deescalte the situation worked out. I only once had to get the police involved - because my former girlfriend was with me and she undermined all my efforts of cooling and controlling the situation, as you can probably imagine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 21:18:58 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-6-18 21:13
Ok, that's cool.  Just wondering why you are defending someone who threw her to the ground.  It pr ...

Well, we both weren't witnesses. But considering that he was being attacked,surrounded by hundreds of angry "patriots" who don't care who was right or wrong but just want to beat you up because you have the wrong skin color.... I think even overeacting a bit is excusable,don't you think?! Again,he didn't punch her or whatever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.