Author: Rearwindow

Black Foreigner Fights Chinese Girl, Gives Crowd Middle Finger   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-18 20:36:15 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-6-18 20:21
'Forced her down'

That goes beyond self-defense don't you think?

Well, in the original text it says"pulled the girl down". Does that sound better to you? In any case,nobody,not even a woman, has the right to hit me. I won't beat back on a woman but will defend myself...even if that means that I would have to force her down to make it impossible for her to keep on beating me.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 20:39:03 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-6-18 20:36
Well, in the original text it says"pulled the girl down". Does that sound better to you? In any ca ...

I agree that women should not act in this way - no one should.

But as a man, you can always get away.  You have all the advantages.

You probably couldn't imagine a situation where you were up against someone who had twice the strength as you and twice the body mass.

You probably can't imagine that kind of vulnerability of how easily you can be over-powered by a man.

Men should think about that for a moment and take the high road as much as possible.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 20:48:26 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-6-18 20:39
I agree that women should not act in this way - no one should.

But as a man, you can always get a ...

Are we still talking about this case here??? It was her attacking him physically...not him attacking her. She chose to attack him and if he hurt her while defending himself....so be it.She had it coming. And he also couldn't get away...since that would make it a "hit and run".

We are not talking about a rapist here.A guy was physically attacked by a girl and you seem to deny him the right to defend himself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 20:52:01 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-6-18 20:48
Are we still talking about this case here??? It was her attacking him physically...not him attacki ...

Oh please....what kind of man would see this girl as a real threat to his being?  I mean really.....

Unless this girl has had years of training, she is probably not a good match to go up against a man.

Even in boxing and wrestling they have weight classes that are enforced.  

No one really wants to see a big guy beating down someone else - that's not a fair fight.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 20:55:02 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-6-18 20:52
Oh please....what kind of man would see this girl as a real threat to his being?  I mean really... ...

Well,I for myself wouldn't want to be hit on my head by an iron lock. Yes,a girl swinging such things at me is a threat. And again, he didn't beat her!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 20:59:00 |Display all floors
Alex2010 Post time: 2012-6-18 20:55
Well,I for myself wouldn't want to be hit on my head by an iron lock. Yes,a girl swinging such thi ...

So if you were in that situation, would you fight her like a man?

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 21:06:30 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-6-18 20:59
So if you were in that situation, would you fight her like a man?

What the fukc do you mean with "fight her like a man"? You got some serious issues there,girl. I of course wouldn't punch her in the face but would use a wristlock to prevent her of beating me and giving her a chance to calm down.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.