Author: Rearwindow

Black Foreigner Fights Chinese Girl, Gives Crowd Middle Finger   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-21 13:45:39 |Display all floors
rjwiseguy Post time: 2012-6-19 23:47
I am very sorry to say this but the only thing Govenment care about is you pay taxes. They do not  ...
Look at all the poor people who are shoot in head in back of court house.

Oooooh  ............ !

I didn't know that  .......... !

Do you have an article or some citation that you could share with us  .............    ???     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-21 20:35:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LinCH at 2012-6-21 20:36
claims that after the bump, the laowai‘s mouth was immediately filled with expletives.

Hearing this, she turned around, looked at him, and yelled back at him in Nanjing dialect. Then the laowai hit the back of her moped and overtook her on the side, but while overtaking her, he turned towards her and spat on her.

The girl says she then followed suit and spat on him once, “then I was preparing to leave, but he then used his moped to block me.” The girl says the other party very quickly then picked up the moped lock on his moped and swung it at her, hitting her behind her ear.

Wah! You guys didn't care to read what the girl said. It looks like it was the man that hit her first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-22 02:09:57 |Display all floors
i read it is like that man wanna bully little girl

so heartless

go get screwed laowai
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-22 02:15:50 |Display all floors
colorfulwolf Post time: 2012-6-20 22:38
the 'newspaper' title should read

'Cretinous chinese girl can't drive, collides, attempts to extort ...

WOGS ..........

Can't drive right ..........

Only nig-nogs can do this  ...........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-24 12:11:42 |Display all floors
LinCH Post time: 2012-6-21 19:35
Wah! You guys didn't care to read what the girl said. It looks like it was the man that hit her f ...

If that is the case, then shame on him indeed! A few apologies and helping her get up may have done the trick. Now look what's happened!

In saying this, I wasn't there so I don't know the story really. I guess the street camera's will show what is true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-26 15:29:12 |Display all floors
Meh - who cares?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.