Author: cjamesyee

Ottoman Empire aid to the Irish to hit the big screen [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-17 23:49:48 |Display all floors
SPACEMARINE Post time: 2012-6-17 22:12
Yes CJ, everyone is jealous of....Turkey.....I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ...

Everyone in the Arab world is.

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-18 19:07:26 |Display all floors
Wonderful developments. People are getting aware how courageous and good-hearted people Turks are. Turk-haters will always continue their agenda of hate not seeing how much the Greeks enslaved the world with their empire based on slavery. Or the British empire which was the same. They should look into their own past before talking non-sense about us.
余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 08:04:21 |Display all floors
The recent draught in Somalia is a testimony to the generocity of the Turks. The world is a better place when Turkey is strong and powerful. The Ottoman was a force of good, hence its destruction. I am falling in love with everything turkish these days. Historian need to study the assimilation policy of the french colonial mentality.

Many black Africans were subjucted to all sorts of campaign to feel inferior and that French culture was superior. The Ottoman empire is been remembered in many parts of Africa as just rulers better than many of the continents current leaders.

余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 15:07:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-6-23 14:51
What justirfication do the Turks have for invading Cyprus and claiming half of that island?

They sh ...

you used to praise Turkey till that Davos thingy between Erdogan and that other old kosher chap

my my my how times have changed

i can't follow your twisted mind anymore , i give up on you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 15:54:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 16:00:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-23 18:14:41 |Display all floors
In 2007 Turkish journalist Aymaz delivered an account of an interesting memory of Yahya Kemal Beyatlı, a former Turkish ambassador who participated in the signing of the Treaty of Lausanne in 1923. According to Beyatlı, whilst each of the representatives from the Allied powers voted in unison against Turkey, the delegate from Ireland was an exception, raising his hand in favor of Turkey for each vote.

When questioned why he had acted so, the representative said: “When we suffered from famine and disease, your Ottoman ancestors shipped loads of food and monetary donations. We have never forgotten the friendly hand extended to us in our difficult times. Your nation deserves to be supported on every occasion.”

余优素福

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.