Author: voice_cd

Shenzhou IX launched successfully   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-16 23:05:47 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-16 21:31
Why do you need  picture here ...........

I am sure anyone who wanted to see it has already done  ...

May I answer your question with a question?

Why not ?
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-16 23:13:58 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-6-16 23:05
May I answer your question with a question?

Why not ?

If you made that picture into your avatar ..............

Would that be appropriate  .......... ?

Or have not the public been informed enough yet especially in this small forum to be able to discuss without the need for something purportedly so graphic ..........  ?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 23:16:17 |Display all floors
i want to go to the space to see the earth
get busy living ,or get busy dying

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 23:19:28 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-6-16 23:13
If you made that picture into your avatar ..............

Would that be appropriate  .......... ?

Try to put a graphic picture here in this forum, atrocities comitted by Western countries, or by the Gestapo.

You will have no problem at all - since it has been done a hundred times before !
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-6-16 23:40:46 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-6-16 23:19
Try to put a graphic picture here in this forum, atrocities comitted by Western countries, or by t ...

I find it as 'sick' that you feel you cannot complete your mission without it  .........

Maybe you have a penchant for the gory ..........  

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 01:14:37 |Display all floors
Great job! China currently is the only country that pushes space travelling - all others are cutting budgets. China will soon catch up with the west and I am confident that we will see another space race then - this time for science and prestige, not for war and power!

I see that the US have rejected China's offer to dock with the space station  

They are afraid that China might spy on the technologies up there... that's of course totally stupid, as China currently buys much of its space technology from russia and russia has access too all ISS data anyway -.-
Anyway, some US officials didn't realize that the world, and especially China, have changed between 2012 and 1992...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 04:50:55 |Display all floors

RE: Shenzhou IX launched successfully

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.