Author: timbatu

"Rule of Law" a Corrupt and Bankrupt Western System   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-17 11:50:39 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-6-17 06:14
Did China not threatened Teiwan with military intervention countless times ?

No real threats. Just internal struggles in the CCP. Problem is exaggerated.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 12:12:31 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-6-17 01:53
You do not see to understand what I am talking about. I suggest you carefully read my post. Close  ...

I read it carefully, Timbatu. I agree that a certain proportion of court decisions in the US (and everywhere in the world) are politically-tainted. But it's a low proportion. You have made many errors though. Not all US lawyers are rich. Many do not serve the capitalist elite. Law is not just a matter of facts to be determined by robots or computers. Compassion is involved. And, in the US (and all democracies) the courts are open and anyone can comment and critisize. Nothing is more certain than that China is moving toward "Western" law. And that will bring democracy of course as long as there is no serious disorder in China.
By the way, your photo looks like an American. But your writing raises my suspicions that you are actually an anti-Western Chinese. Perhaps an enemy of democracy in China. If so, you are in for a big disappointment. If this is a true photo, I apologize.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-6-17 12:32:51 |Display all floors
So the guy takes the US system and decides it is the Western system ?

Wow, so much for the European system then...
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 14:00:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RealMadrid1 at 2012-6-17 14:00
timbatu Post time: 2012-6-17 05:19
This is a widely observed reality in the US.

Widely observed in your mind only. Timbo.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 14:11:35 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2012-6-17 14:12
I read it carefully, Timbatu. I agree that a certain proportion of court decisions in the US (and  ...
By the way, your photo looks like an American. But your writing raises my suspicions that you are actually an anti-Western Chinese. Perhaps an enemy of democracy in China. If so, you are in for a big disappointment. If this is a true photo, I apologize.

The photo is of Bob Jones II, a Protestant hardliner with strong views on miscegenation. It is a very typical choice for timbatu.

Timbatu is from China and is virulently anti-western, but lies through his teeth with a wall of denial, when confronted.

Although it appears he is trying to garner sympathy, don't even try and be nice to him, because it is a device. You'll see.

He only complains about the US justice system because he is in trouble. In my view, based on what information is available, it is by his own hand.

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 14:12:48 |Display all floors
Timbatu presently lives in the USA.

He must have renounced his PRC citizenship, which makes him a hanjian.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 14:28:41 |Display all floors
drwatson Post time: 2012-6-17 09:01
???

It's a well known and admitted fact that China invaded Vietnam in 1979.

utter rubish

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.