Author: timbatu

"Rule of Law" a Corrupt and Bankrupt Western System   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-17 07:01:52 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-6-17 06:12
Did China not recently threatened the Philippines with war ???

Nope.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 07:02:49 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-6-17 06:14
Did China not threatened Teiwan with military intervention countless times ?

The KMT had civil war with CCP for 4 years before retreating to the Chinese island of Taiwan. You are such a poor ignorant.

The fat guy loved by the Sinophobic West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 08:31:55 |Display all floors
There were more freedoms when I was a kid then now.  In some ways, I think we have progressed in thought, such as racism, since then.  But in other ways, we went too far in the other direction.

I grew up in the 70's in the middle of no where ohio.  That was back when you didn't have car seats for kids and seat belts weren't required by law.  It was a different time back then.

And living in the country meant we were too far away from a police station to see them cruising around.  Kids ran around all day with little to no parental supervision.  

It was the most freedom I ever felt in my life.  Things have changed so much in just one generation.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 09:01:33 |Display all floors
timbatu Post time: 2012-6-17 07:01
Nope.

???

It's a well known and admitted fact that China invaded Vietnam in 1979.
"A king ceases to be a king, and degenerates into a tyrant, as soon as he leaves off to rule according to his laws." King James 1 in 1603.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 09:23:25 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-6-17 06:10
china doesn't bomb other countries in a name of law and democracy, and that make big difference.

"if somebody bomb and kill in a name of oil , i mean democracy than we are talking about mafia state"

Thanks for showing what Russia does under Putin.

So is its a mafia state, what does that make your glorious leader? A two bit thug?

NEXT.
"A king ceases to be a king, and degenerates into a tyrant, as soon as he leaves off to rule according to his laws." King James 1 in 1603.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 09:42:19 |Display all floors
Look at the title of your thread and then the system you rave on about in your opening post.
You infer that only the US is the west...wrong!

I agree that many of our legal systems are too expensive and too cumbersome however.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 09:55:57 |Display all floors
The moral of the story is...........it is dangerous to be a lawyer in China.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.