Author: 1584austin

Why Hong Kongers Hate Being Called Chinese   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-19 01:20:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by spadger at 2012-6-19 01:29

The big fat Shame is that we Chinese from outside China know more about our entire Chinese lineage than the Chinese within the mainlaind because we bother to preserve our sacred heritage, i no longer feel proud to have the same heritage as the materialistic Chinese within Mainland CHina so call us Chinese but racially, we are Chinese but we are NOT and NEVER WILL BE CHINESE from CHINA, thank you, we are proud and racially Chinese contributing to our own Country, AND CHINA IS NOT OUR COUNTRY, Please get this distinction right, We will never be Chinese but we are RACIALLY CHINESE, and we will never forget our heritage and where we are from, China do not matter to us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 01:54:38 |Display all floors
most hk people are wasp worshippers just like those overseas chinese which hates china with a passion. they have no pride whatsoever and will betray anyone to benefit themselves. they are the same that sided with the japanese during ww2. its just pure arrogance that they think they are better than mainland china cuz they live in democratic societies but the reality is they are suck ups and psychopants.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 01:57:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by spadger at 2012-6-19 02:00
shokenchi Post time: 2012-6-19 01:54
most hk people are wasp worshippers just like those overseas chinese which hates china with a passio ...

Shokenchi your stupid IDIOTIC mentality is why you will fail.

Stupid IDOTIC COWARDLY MAINLAND CHINESE UNCOMPETITIVIE MENTALITY.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 02:06:24 |Display all floors
We have complete PRIDE In our Chinese Background, we now realize completely why PEOPLE IN CHINA ARE SO IGNORANT ABOUT THEIR PAST HISTORY, it's because of the communist government censorship about their own diverse history and language and culture, unlike you superior china men, I can speak 3 different Chinese Dialects and 6 different, languages including Basic Arabic which i leant in my latter life and English, what can you China Man speak, tell me China man from China what can you speak apart from Mandarin an English? What do you know about your ancestors stupid ignorant China man apart from the Han heritage in which you are thought?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 02:10:56 |Display all floors
I assotiate with mainly HK people, Beijing, Shanhai, Chendu, and not see difference. Never not hear from HK people, that they are not China, may be i known more less people from HK, but never clash this situation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 02:21:43 |Display all floors
Paul_Ket Post time: 2012-6-19 02:10
I assotiate with mainly HK people, Beijing, Shanhai, Chendu, and not see difference. Never not hear  ...

Hongkers speak their own Dialect, if you are from China and speak Mandarin epxcet to be isolated and dont complain and CRY LIKE A LITTLE Children, when the Hongkonger's do not accept you, my own lineage is not Cantonese, but i speak cantonese proficienly and do not make it as an excuse everytime i visit Hong Kong, I wish the Chinese Government is more OPEN MINDED AND ALLOW CANTONESE to be thought as an international language as we do in our own Country without intervention. If i can learn 3 different Chinese language(including basic Mandarin) and 6 different languages including Malay, English, and Arabic without trying, why can't the Chinese from Mainland learn Mandarin and Cantonese, without TRYING? IS IT SO HARD, or IS IT JUST A STUPID ARTIFICIAL BARRIER CREATED BY THE STUPID GOVERNMENT, WHO DO NOT WANT TO INTEGRATE with each other, and discriminate based on dialect? Tell me stupid Government of China, do you want the good for the future generation of you people or do you still want to stick to regional pride which lead to civil war?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-19 05:17:24 |Display all floors
It is simple, they consider themselves more superior having enjoyed westernn style affluence for a long time. Plus don't forget sophistication, they consider themselves more sophisticated!  

Taiwanese too don't forget! I have not met a person from HK that appreciate being called Chinese which is really odd!

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.