Author: zglobal

CHINA - REMARKABLE OR NOT?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-15 23:53:02 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-6-15 22:33
That just shows you have zero understanding of China.

You are really going to try to compare a co ...

I said five 5 years plans......the last 25 years.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 23:54:40 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-6-15 22:58
Quite right...

I wonder how many that post here have any idea the position that China was in when ...

Forget the shorty.

He is just a cruel old feudal medieval old hat by 1989.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 23:59:18 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-6-15 22:33
That just shows you have zero understanding of China.

You are really going to try to compare a co ...

I will not talk about myself but I assure you I know China inside out, the language, the history, the myths, the legends, the wants , ......more than a non Chinese can ever know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 00:18:07 |Display all floors
zg

As an Anglo you are much more willing to condemn Mao and forgive the shorty.
I am much more willing to forgive Mao and condemn the shorty.

I am not going to tell you my own back ground but I can tell you that before 89,
whenever the taxi drivers and hawkers of free HK protest, they always protest in support of the Chinese government. After 89, whenever these people protest, they always protest against the Chinese government.

I don't know whether the message is clear to you or not but you should trust the common folks of free HK. You can trust their unspoilt instincts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 00:23:05 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-6-15 22:13
How don't know how much you have read of the history since Mao or how much time you've spent in Ch ...
  1. You think all this could have happened without an effective government?
Copy code
what makes you think effective government must mean cruel government?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 00:27:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-6-16 00:27

zg

your piece has been chosen as the original piece..........................This should tell you some thing already.

It is a perfect propagada piece to ensure that the Queen bees are safe, happy and healthy for a long long time to come..............

man sui mansui man man sui.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 00:57:50 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-6-15 20:39
China has 35 years of development ONLY.

If you were aware of what Mao left you would be aware of  ...

the hardware you can take photographs.

in the long term it is the software that counts.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.