Author: zglobal

CHINA - REMARKABLE OR NOT?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-15 22:29:37 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-6-15 22:13
How don't know how much you have read of the history since Mao or how much time you've spent in Ch ...

Malaysia don't need Deng to develop.
Japan, Germany, South Korea, Taiwan don't need Deng to develop.

Anyway the shorty is dead long before China is admitted into the WTO and the last 5 five year development plans.

There is a big difference between popular beliefs and reality.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 22:33:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 22:41:18 |Display all floors
Yes its quite remarkable what has happened
ofcourse what I can write wont change some peoples mind.Just wonder what they think China is.
Its certanly not a small island or a country benefited from the Marshall plan after WW2.
China is unique,had its problems and mistakes.still is a developing country that had a remarkable last couple of decades.Mostly good benefitting China and the world.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 22:58:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 23:35:13 |Display all floors
emucentral Post time: 2012-6-15 20:11
ZG, we keep reading how China has 5000 years of history and developed all these things upon which w ...

I am on the side of the intelligent, morally upright, Chinese citizens who want to make their country a better place a darn side quicker than those for whom you keep making excuses.
  1. I am on the side of the intelligent, morally upright, Chinese citizens who want to make their country a better place a darn side quicker than those for whom you keep making excuses.
Copy code
Here is one who got a good set of brains and a good heart.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 23:42:32 |Display all floors
Zg

Shorty's vision?

What vision? The vision that China must be ruled with cruelty?

The vision that only an iron grip and hard swords can do the trick?

The vision that to be kind to China, himself and his family, he must be cruel?

Every  dictator in the history of mankind have those visions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 23:51:04 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2012-6-15 20:50
I would put you in group 1.

If you knew what faced Deng some 35 years ago you would know that onl ...
  1. When China grows it will learn that face is not everything and that admitting past mistakes makes the future stronger. People can cope with mistakes and understand that no party or people are perfect. They cannot cope with the hidden truth which will become more evident as the www takes over.
Copy code
How are they going to remove , cure the poison of the shorty?

I tell you, it is not going to be easy.

Before you can find an antidote. You must correctly identify the poison, the poisonous meme.
They must recognize the poison, the slow poison.

They are not going to recognize the poison. They are not going to admit to the poison.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.