Author: Rearwindow

No money for treatments, Cancer-haunted teen donates organs   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-14 17:30:59 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-6-14 17:27
The hospitals in your own country are the same blood suckers if not the worst suckers,
don't tell  ...

Malaysia has free government hospitals .

I am surprised China don't have free hospitals.....................it is Mao's country, is it not?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 17:33:48 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2012-6-14 17:02
Haha...Do you still understand my first post ?

Upholding of patent of Western companies which me ...

correction does have point regarding poverty in India thou , India have lot of work to do to catch up with China.

While i do agree this Chinese boy should have healthcare provided by Chinese government i have ot say Indians are worst off due to sheer poverty and low wages.

Also correction mentioned palatal care problems in US and that is true also i have seen documentary in which Amerikkkkkkans cue to get free healthcare by volunteers doctors...........i have been shocked  when i seen it ..........it look like third world not Amerikkkkkkkkka.

so there is a problems out there in many countries and it should be dealt with rather urgently but i don't see future as promising one for many around the world because west is cutting spending on social services too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 17:34:17 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-14 17:30
Malaysia has free government hospitals .

With absolutely no charges ??
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 17:34:40 |Display all floors
Uncomfortable
BUILD UP FROM NOTHING

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 17:36:44 |Display all floors
and even in University hospitals which are semi government so you have to pay about 50% of commercial rates, they dont chase you for money if you dont pay them.

I have a relative treated by university hospital for 8 years, the bill came to a huge sum. But the family has so far not paid a single dollar. .and the treatment continues................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 17:38:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-6-14 17:39
correction Post time: 2012-6-14 17:34
With absolutely no charges ??

99% subsidised, according to the government.

meaning their income is 1 % of their expenditure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-14 17:40:55 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-6-14 17:36
and even in University hospitals which are semi government so you have to pay about 50% of commercia ...

The Malaysia government pays for over 20 millions peoples medical bills? Sure??
So there's no need for medical insurance in Malaysia ??
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.