Author: ttt222

J-20 fighter designed for South China Sea conflict: Global Times   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-16 22:51:13 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-6-16 04:58
I'm on the money, for sure regarding this one, I think.

I now await the morons to counter with t ...

Ha ha that made me laugh out loud!!! I think they are silenced alright! Outstanding rearguard action:)
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 22:51:52 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-6-16 00:13
nice one

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 22:58:48 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-6-15 00:59
knock-off of the US' F-35

Seriously!

it. Knock-offs still takes plenty of ingenuity, don't you agree

Erm, not really. Often inferior to the real thing as this pix clearly demonstrates.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 03:30:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2012-6-16 11:51
Bandito Post time: 2012-6-16 06:43
China' supposed ally, Russia, sold Vietnam 6 subs. That should ensure a spirited rebuff to China' ...

That should ensure a spirited rebuff to China's attack on them.

War strategy room, PRC: First priority, comrads: Send all of those 6 Kilos back to its maker!!! Then we will issue the Taro Toro Toro! marching order and when we're all done and over with, merge the two culture cause culture is the most deadliest weapon.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 04:05:48 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-6-16 06:58
it. Knock-offs still takes plenty of ingenuity, don't you agree

Erm, not really. Often inferior t ...

Erm, not really. Often inferior to the real thing as this pix clearly demonstrates.

Example: In the 90's, the Japs flooded the world with Amercan knock-offs; Toyotas, Nissans, Issusus, Sony, Sharps, Mitsubishis, Hitachis, Brother, etc., etc.; these American knock-offs proves to run run and run and they run forever and forever and not a repair ar ever required while the Caddies, the Fords, the Chevy, the Buick, the Olds, they all keep going back the shop the very day they were taken out of the showroom and RCA, Phillip, IBM, etc., etc., starts to die down with no opportunity of reviving itselves ever no matter what they do.  So, tell me again about knock-offs and how unreliable they are.   

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 06:10:03 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-6-17 03:30
That should ensure a spirited rebuff to China's attack on them.

War strategy room, PRC: First prio ...

Quit  your feverish talk!  Taro toro what?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-17 06:12:16 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-6-17 04:05

Example: In  ...

That is why Japan export has dwindled! Cars are not sophisticated weapons guidance systems!! Next silly example

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.