Author: ttt222

J-20 fighter designed for South China Sea conflict: Global Times   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-6-15 14:28:40 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-6-15 13:10
Beyond visual AMRAMs requires
practice? Jezz, then these technologies have
to be Korean-Nam era  ...

I'll spend more TIME damaging American Logistics..........

...........then bothering about their HIGH TECH armada of ships and jets.
We already have the DF-21, and the hypersonic SUNBURN missiles.

So much for superiority, once the AMMO runs out!
They will need to FLY HILLARY's undergarment for effect!

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster
When's the crisis coming? Nuts!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 19:02:10 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2012-6-14 13:08
To hit the Soduth China Sea, the J-20 is an overkill war machine...

To hit the South China Sea -- s ...

You can dream and fantasise......engaging Philipines and Vietnam simultaneoulsy will stretch Chinese resources. If US had no joy in Vietnam, the Chinese untested army and her rudimentary equipments are hardly going to triumph!

This is assuming all these Chinese fighter jets won't explode once airborne due to shoddy workmanship and untested pilots!  

We all look forward to the unlikely event of China carrying out a 'provocation' as my TV channel is fully tuned in........I can just see these Chinese pilots engaging  US pilots in  dogfights:) And Vietnam destroying Chinese warships with their subs

Japan will use laser beams to counter the J 20s....if you think they, Japan, are navel gazing whilst China is (h) arming herself............well, dream on!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 19:04:30 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-6-15 02:46
It's actually quite pathetic that China can steal US military secrets so easily. There's nothing t ...

And what made you think the US are not aware of these thefts and have measures in place  to nobble China should a conflict arise?
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-15 19:11:29 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-6-15 09:22
I don't see any underwing or fuselage hardpoints for weapons so there must be internal bays for them ...

If your assessment is on the money, the Chinese are a few years behind as usual.

Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor will look like an alien craft if placed beside this dated Chinese monstrosity!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 00:13:04 |Display all floors
And what made you think the US are not aware of these thefts and have measures in place  to nobble China should a conflict arise?

nice one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 01:14:05 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2012-6-15 03:02
You can dream and fantasise......engaging Philipines and Vietnam simultaneoulsy will stretch Chine ...

We Chinese "have had Nam under our thumbs for countless of Chinese eons"
until the Qing empire stumbled and felt under the weight domestic unrest and under the onslaugth
of Japanese militarism when at our most weakest and that was in our far past.  

Imagine what we Chinese are capable of doing if we are
adament about it and if we stick to our resolves as the American did during the Nam
war instead of pulling out as promised before we went in.  

No sh*its here: the overpowering effect of Chinese cultural influence alone over lengthy
periods would be more than sufficient for us Chinese to overpower and turn Nam Yuet (NamViet/Vietnam)
back into a Chinese tributary again as in the past -- if we insists on it -- and, that is precisely because of this phobia
that Viets have on us which had made them into the anti-Chinese nationalists they are...

On the situation of Luzonland: Though Beijing had never staked any claims over the
Kingdome of Luzonland throughout its past, Chinese cultural influence is without a doubt very very evident
here and, what's more interesting, we did it all without the brutalities of the use of guns, bayonets, and bloodshed -
- a far cry from how the Spaniards, the Brits, Germans, and the French had done it...

Buncha a dumb and primitive Orangutans
driven by jealousy over overseas Chinese taking over
the economic realms of their country...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-16 04:57:02 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2012-6-15 09:42
Hm... a bit portly for a dogfighter, and not exactly sure the PLAA has 'Phoenix' Level Tech (eithe ...

The US doesn't use the Phoenix AAM now as they were only used on the, now retired, F-14 series aboard USN carriers.

As for AWACs, I think the J-20 won't evade this aspect of radar coverage as such aircraft aren't designed to evade a "lookdown" radar.

At best, it can get within visual range of enemy warships possibly, thereby reducing prosecution time for the incoming "vampires".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.